Thank you https://gunroswell.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/unknown2.jpeg for your nomination of my site for a versatile blogger award. You are kind to give me a special mention. Now for my part. As I understand it, I am supposed to tell seven things about myself and make fifteen nominations to others. The part about myself I can throw out there pretty easily. To make it a little more challenging I will tell you nine things – two of which are lies. Can you find them?
1. At eighty-one years of age, I am a great-grandmother to several darling tots.
2. Homes I have lived in have ranged in size from 128 square feet to 2500 square feet.
3. I once set a record for eating 27 eggs in one setting.
4. My descendants are all younger than me. (Threw that one in for fun.)
5. On the other hand my ancestors are all older than me. (more fun)
6. I graduated high school with a class of twenty-four graduates.
7. I’ve been married five times.
8. In the last three months I have lost 23 pounds.
9. I am just about to finish my first full year of blogging.
Did you find my lies? I confess – Number three and number seven are lies. I probably have eaten three eggs at one setting but I don’t remember it, and I’ve only been married one time. Wouldn’t want to toss away the one I caught!
Now for nominations. https://heatherpublishing.wordpress.com/