TRUTH

Truth is a treasure-trove

Rare and precious –

Un-mined, un-cherished –

Tucked in a chest,

Hidden to the masses.

(Lesson 2, writing201 (poetry)  Acrostic, simile, gift)

This entry was posted in writing201poetry and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to TRUTH

1. Debbie L says:

Wonderful …. And true! Lol

2. Hayley says:

Wow – your last line was very powerful. And, ironically – your words holds much truth. Stunning xx

Hayley, I wrote a comment to you earlier, but I see it is not here. I don’t know where I put it but it is not here. Maybe I didn’t hit the post comment. Anyway, if you get two that will be fine~ Just double thanks. I appreciate your response. And I can tell that you also would like to see more people really look for truth. The truth I seek it Jesus who said he is Truth.

• Hayley says:

I received a lovely comment from you on my poem 🙂 I’m glad you are also asking part! And you are spreading the message of truth wonderfully, which I think is just splendid xx

3. Megan says:

I love it! This was so deep…especially the last line. Truth is a treasure, usually hidden.

4. Love the last line especially, well done!

Nice, nice!! I retweeted as “Can we really know truth? YES!” I just updated my blogroll and add your wonderful site. Thanks for being the influence you are on the web!

6. oneta hayes says:

Thanks so much, dawnliz, you are so encouraging. I’m honored to be included on your blogroll. I have checked it out previously. I’ll probably shoot over just to see my name! Now that’s something special for me!

7. oneta hayes says:

dawnliz, I went over but couldn’t find the blogroll. I’m pretty sure I have been there before (unless it was on someone else’s. How do I find it?