DEAR BLOGGERS

Dear Bloggers:  I have found so many delightful, talented, encouraging, friendly, and smart friends among you!  (You pick the category you want to be in; I’m pretty sure it will be true.)  You all add so much “newness” to my life.  You teach me much.  You say nice words to me.  You give me opportunity to delve into the lives of young generations.  You show me windows of wonder by the way you use words.  You expand my view of various  cultures and countries.  You show me Jesus in ways I have not seen.  Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Many of the people who “followed” during my first six months are no longer active with me.  I checked some.  I found a couple who were following to increase business, a couple have been inactive for several months, one has an expired blog domain.

Some who began following over six months ago, are apparently still active and I have now learned enough to know how to follow them back!  I have taken care of that oversight:

Lenee Cobb, https://awritershelper.wordpress.com/               Shelton Whitman https://sheltondwhitman.wordpress.com/  Rebecca Whitman https://rebeccawhitman.wordpress.com/  KLRegisterhttps://klregister.wordpress.com/

My longest active follower!  A high school student, Owlivia https://untaintedandodd.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/316/

Next is Linda, shoreacres, a most delightful, talented, and intelligent lady without whom I might not have survived. https://shoreacres.wordpress.com/

Yinglan, a most prolific writer and reader who shows me glimpses of a culture I have never known. https://yzhengblog.wordpress.com/

And the last of my longer than six months active followers is a multi-language speaker, Katia, a exercise instructor, piano teacher, plus much more.  http://mindblowme.com/

Newer followers are too numerous to mention except as a group.  You all are included in my first paragraph.  You give pleasure to  my life!  Thanks.

This entry was posted in thankfulness, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to DEAR BLOGGERS

1. Thank you ever so much for your kind comments, Oneta, and for mentioning both my blog and my father’s. Dad has been struggling with his sight and I have been struggling with my time obligations, but I have several new blogs in process for rebeccawhitman.wordpress.com.
    Thank you again and Happy Thanksgiving, dear friend!

2. Thank you Ma’am 🙂 It’s a pleasure knowing you too. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the moments.

3. Vibrant says:

Dear Oneta 🙂

It’s such a pleasure to know you and read your posts and stories.

Thanks for being part of my life and making it more beautiful.

Thanks for the recommendation, I have followed them all 🙂

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

4. judyjourneys says:

Very thoughtful, Oneta!

5. Yinglan says:

Aww, Oneta, thank you for the lovely introduction. It’s great to get to know you too. Have a happy Thanksgiving. 🙂

6. Pingback: The Real Neat Blog Award! | blabberwockying!

Vibrant, I’m sure I approve for the sake of those who understand this message. I don’t know what it means when it just has Sweet Aroma between the signs. Does it just refer to home page? Or what?

Thank you for simply being you. May Strength and Amazing Grace ever fuel both your writing and your joy for life and living. Have a Great Thanksgiving!

8. izabolinha says:

Happy Thanksgiving Onetta !
    It’s a pleasure to read you and you always teach me something.
    Turtle Hugs

Dinner is over; dishes are done. ‘Bout to play games and have some fun. God bless my family; God bless my friends. Remember to give thanks long after the day ends! So long my Turtle.

What a lovely post, Oneta. Thanks for the mention, and thanks for your commitment to providing fun, inspiring, and just down-home-comfortable posts. Do you happen to know how we found each other? I can’t remember — but I’m certainly glad we did! It seems you had a lovely Thanksgiving, as did I. It was a little quirky, but there’s nothing wrong with that. Now, it’s time to get back into the routine, and prepare for another holiday that’s rumored to be coming down the road!

Thanks so much, Linda. Well, your question about how we contacted sent me on a spin. Our first comment exchange was on April 7, “The Great Graham Cracker Miracle.” I told you I was pretty much in the camp of the teacher who said, “because it was Jesus.” You responded back to me that you had been to my blog, etc. We ended by an exchange about you knowing what to do with skinned knees – put dirt on them! Now how could I ever forget you after that! I don’t know why I went there in the first place. But I find that I have read every blog of yours from July on. My favorite right off the bat were the “River Called Time” and the “Van Gohg’s Vase.” Now I have a big problem. In this little research project, I found many blogs before July that I have not read! And I have to admit I will not get to them until Santa takes his empty sleigh and goes back north. I’m going to give some attention to that other Christmas hero too. Certainly hope he doesn’t pack up and follow Santa!