CRITIQUE

crystal bell

Crystal bells, wreath on door;

Crunch of crumbs  on the floor;

Crazy crowds wanting more.

Credit woes, men tremble;

Crowns seen, precious symbol.

Crude critics complain, but

Christ has not come in vain.

Pleiades Poems.  One word title followed by seven six-syllable lines.  First word in each line begins with same letter as title.  https://writersdream9.wordpress.com/2015/12/06/star-home/  Also my thanks to https://teleportingweena.wordpress.com/2015/12/10/moonstruck/  for showing me the way to writersdream9

This entry was posted in Christ, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to CRITIQUE

1. Vibrant says:

What a beautiful poem!

I love reading your poems always. I have shared it on social media 🙂

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

2. oneta hayes says:

I really appreciate the boost over to social media. That’s another area in which I need to learn to roam around! I do facebook. I was surprised when I got a notice that I was being followed in Twitter by Dr. Meg. I remember trying to sign up but thought I had failed. Guess I’m there! I’d like to follow some folks there also. Have a great day!

3. How beautiful is that Oneta. You had me humming and smiling 🙂

What a great sense of humor embedded in the beauty of the message!

Runs the summit, good and bad, but the last line still stands! Thanks for the contact.

• dawnlizjones says:

Always. You are such an encouragement. I was out raking leaves this morning, and was thinking about that post of your husband doing the work of the hired help! Bless his heart.

I see on my reply above that spellcheck didn’t like “gamut” so changed to summit. I think I spelled with two m’s. Guess that was the problem. Thanks for your response. I’ve been trying to do a static page re: names of Jesus, and I am failing! Maybe I will have to break it up for posts. I don’t like to make my posts very long. I think that essay is almost 2500 words. Wish I had someone in the family who could show me, but I’m the only blogger among us! Thankful for good blogging help from blogger friends. I’ve asked WP but they are not very fast right now. Well, I have two weeks before Christmas!