WE ARE HIS REASON

jesus reason 3

Image | This entry was posted in Christmas, Jesus and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to WE ARE HIS REASON

1. Debbie L says:

Amen!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Debbie L, I have enjoyed our contacts this year. You are a blessing to many; that is obviously a goal you keep in mind as you make blogging friends. I want to take this time to wish you a personal Merry Christmas and a vision-packed, project full-filled. 2016. Be blessed as you bless others. Thanks for your contacts. They are appreciated very much.

2. Wandering Soul says:

Lovely creative, you’ve made there. 🙂 Merry Christmas!

Oh, Wandering Soul, I am so happy to have found out how to put more personal thoughts, slogans, and such on here. Sometimes I think of just a sentence or two I would like to post but it seems so bland without some color or something. I thank you very much for your kind contacts. They are so much appreciated. Want to wish you a very personal Merry Christmas and may your new year be filled with many “I-like-that” sort of moments!

3. luckyjc007 says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS ! 🙂

4. vronlacroix says:

Happy Christmas and New Year to you also.

What an interesting twist on an old saying. I’ve never heard it put quite this way, and it certainly is true. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Oneta. There’s a new, blessing-filled year ahead.

Thank you, Linda. You have certainly been a gift to me in this year. I see no reason for us not to go for another year, do you? Okay, let’s go for it. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in the old traditional way. Blessings on you; keep your readers happy. And I’m right there in your amen corner.

6. Vibrant says:

You are such a positive and faithful lady! I am glad to have become your blogging buddy. I really like your stories and I wish you, your family and friends a very happy Christmas and New Year 🙂

Love and light ❤

Anand 🙂

Never thought of it that way!! Brilliant. Back from NY now, missed most of the weather. How are you Okies doing where you are?! Please let me know!

Sun is shining, sort of. Thawing off the roof but still heavy ice on the trees. You weren’t hit terribly hard this time, were you? Texas had it bad! Regarding the slogan about the reason for Christmas, it just popped into my head that we didn’t start that celebration! Like always we are just given the opportunity to follow him. What a wonderful path to take!