DRUNK DRIVING

drunk driving

It’s quite frankly clear

The roads are populated

With vast ignorance!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to DRUNK DRIVING

1. Olga says:

So true! I’m always saddened to hear of fatalities still happening due to this ignorance.

2. Kat Myrman says:

This is very true…sad…but true. 😦

I came all too close to losing all three of our girls in separate accidents within about a nine-month period. The worst one was hanging upside down by the seatbelt, and ending up walking out of the ER with a scratch on her toe. To our knowledge, only one was caused by drinking (a different vehicle). God was merciful!

4. The call, ‘When you drink don’t drive; when you drive, don’t drink’ holds true for all times.

5. Very true. I still don’t understand how someone can drink themselves into a state of stupor, then go driving.

6. Meredith says:

Yes, and sometimes it is me.

Hi, Meredith. I don’t think we’ve met before, but I do appreciate your comment on my haiku, Drunk Driving. I am sometimes amazed that there are not more DUI tragedies than there are. So many people drink, and I’m sure most do not think they are impaired – at least not when they are impaired. But isn’t that a big reason to drink – to zone out, to relax, or in some way dull the senses which slows reflexes. I don’t know. I’m just talking.

7. Meredith says:

I don’t drive drunk just dumb.

8. Anand says:

When Oneta writes, the nail says ouch – then pierces the conscience of the reader, in one clean stroke.

9. denis1950 says:

Such a poignant haiku

10. Pingback: RonovanWrites 78th #Weekly #Haiku #Poetry Review | ronovanwrites

11. Judy Martin says:

When will they ever learn?! Great haiku 🙂

12. xaranahara says:

True. I try not to drive late at night because of it.