Hopefully, I’m fulfilling two writing commitments with this post.
- For Day 2 of Everyday Inspiration – Write a List
- For #RevofKindness this week I am to write ten things I like about myself
As I told you Thursday I had not been able to think of more than three good things about me. Well, I tried again before sleeping last night and didn’t get much further. I did think about saying I grow good fingernails, but truth is I used to grow good fingernails but not now so I can’t say that. Anyway, here goes:
THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MYSELF
- I’m not in deep depression because my fingernails won’t grow.
- My toenails look pretty good after an hour in the footwash.
- My hair is not gray.
- I’m self disciplined so I don’t eat everything I want to eat.
- I go to sleep at the drop of a hat.
- I’m a good driver, except for hitting that parked car in the Walmart lot.
- I have quick reflexes as evidenced by quickly dropping the hot hair roller when I pick it up by the wrong end.
- I can pass most Face Book quizzes.
- I’m a good listener up to about 65 seconds.
- I’m not bothered by the need to vacuum every day, week, … maybe month.
I’m on a roll I’ll do some more.
- I love my husband.
- I’ve been important in raising two good men, my sons.
- I sing with my granddaughters.
- I play games with my grandchildren.
- I keep my word.
- I live within my means.
- I have a heart for the lonely.
- I love decorating with garage sale finds.
- I have a thirst for knowledge.
- I am a loyal steward for my Lord
That’s is folks, two in the time of one!