WITH A FLOURISH

Kate

With a flourish, she sat down

Sparkling smile for all –

She’s the super star in town!

This entry was posted in poetry, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to WITH A FLOURISH

1. calensariel says:

How adorable! Great poem to go with it!

Ohmygoodness! She is a sweetheart, for sure. And look at that smile. Lovely.

One of my great granddaughters – four years old. This is a first for me to post my sweeties. I’ll probably have to find an excuse to the others. Thanks so much for comment.

3. kingsoracle says:

bEAUTIFUL POST, YOUR GRAND DAUGHTER IS ADORABLE.

4. Salvageable says:

A lovely child, a lovely photograph, and a lovely poem. J.

Lovely smile, Thanks for posting beautiful photograph. God Bless your sweet and precious great granddaughter!

Thank you, Faye. Holding to the promise of God that our children will be blessed. I try to cast aside the fears for them for the future. But the love and care of God is not lessened for his little ones.

6. Beaton says:

I heart the poem ^_^
    its like some reverse haiku but instead of 5-7-5 syllables you used 7-5-7 Syllables
    and yes I counted hahaha
    ~B

PS your great granddaughter is a star ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

7. How adorable! She’s a gorgeous little lady, I agree that she’s the belle of the party 🙂