EVENING’S PEACE

evening peace

Let the day unwind,

You will become fresh again

Rest in evening’s peace.

(Revelation 21:5)

*******************************

Ronovan  challenge Haiku #101 Fresh and Wind

This entry was posted in death, haiku, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to EVENING’S PEACE

1. calensariel says:

Twilight always make me feel peaceful…

I too, if I will take time to see. I generally feel bad because the day is done, and I’m not ready. I guess the haiku is really a lesson for me. When my life’s evening is here, I hope I don’t stress out over what I didn’t get done. I always appreciate your words, Calen. Thanks.

I needed that right now! I’m on summer break right now (remember those days??) but I still feel that urge/anxiety that “I’m not getting enough done” or “I should be doing more”. STOP! If I don’t wash the windows today, they’ll still be there tomorrow! Why do I chain myself to a list of jobs?! So yeah, thanks for this!

You wash your windows every year? Mine can go for five years and I can still see out. 😀
      Actually I was more bothered by my summers off being my time to procrastinate; after all, there is tomorrow. When school was on I knew there was no “make-up” time in my schedule, so I kept on it better. There was no procrastinating then – it was do it, or it won’t get done. But seriously, your summer is resting season. What’s not done will have to wait nine months, but then as I said, I can still see out. 😀

Amazing how life changes when you realize that hours and hours of cleaning which perhaps should be done are in the grander scheme of thinks not the most NECESSARY if a day is to be well-lived. Look up…..at least once every day….stop breathe! Love the haiku prompt and the beautiful image. Thanks.

😀 Image was from clip art; so easy to get. My computer is too old to put Windows 10 on it and Chrome is no longer pulling pictures for me, and I don’t know much to start with, so I’m glad for clip art!

4. Lovely haiku and picture. 🙂

5. Dawn Marie says:

this is lovely for me to have stumbled upon in this late evening hour & I instantly find my soul exhaling…. Thank you & as always Hugs!