AMERICA, THE GREAT

USA

Two reasons why the United States has been/is a great nation:

One:  Psalm 33:18-20 “Behold, the eye of the Lord is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.  Our soul waits for the Lord: he is our help and our shield.”   Those who fear the Lord are those who respect him, honor him, and obey him.

Two:  Genesis 18:18 “…Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him…”   Notice the nations of the earth shall be blessed because of Abraham/because of Israel.  Nations who pray for, befriend, and support Israel will be blessed.

These are reasons  that make USA great in my opinion— the Constitution, the capitalistic economy, justice based on Bible principles, humanitarian fervor, the work ethic, public education—but all of these are flawed except to the extent that they are operated “under God.”

Yes, I do think America is great.  But she is drawing further and further from the two scriptures above.  Do we continue our downhill slope?  I hope not.  Who knows when we pass the point of no return?  Or, have we already done so?  What appears to be the focus of the nation?  Check the Supreme Court and see where the nation’s focus is? Stuff like making somebody bake cookies for someone, or being sure a man can use a girl’s rest room, or being sure a woman can kill her baby if she doesn’t want to take care of it (must be done before it leaves the birth table).

America – 20 trillion in the red.  And that is what can be seen on paper.  Morally, how deep in the red?  As I said, have we passed the point of no return?

America Bless God equals God Bless America!

This entry was posted in politics, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to AMERICA, THE GREAT

1. Amen! Sister in Christ. Yes, check the Supreme Court. Americans do not understand what is in stored come November if they continue to ignore. May we all lean not to our own understanding and search the living word of God. ❤ ❤ ❤ God Bless you.

Thanks for your response. It is comforting to know others are concerned. We do know that God’s people (or even those who know about him) often do turn to him in time of trouble. We have not very well during our times of prosperity. Thanks for the blessings. God bless you also.

2. calensariel says:

“…20 trillion in the red. And that is what can be seen on paper. Morally, how deep in the red? As I said, have we passed the point of no return?” That is one heavy duty question, dudette!!!

Only time will tell for sure, but there is a “stirring” among people to be made right again. However, that will only be possible as long and “In God We Trust.”

Only if America lives by the foundational truth….In God we trust….will this nation any longer be GREAT. Same as Australia Prophetically The Great South Land of the Holy Spirit. destined in God to be the protector nation for all the islands in the South Pacific BUT only if God is the foundation of ALL decisions etc. All any of us can do is pray. His Will. His Kingdom. When the Nations of the world are collected unto Him…. Which one or ones will be there? trillions of debts as stated above. Lack of godly in anyway
    ? have we passed the point of no return here in our area of the world too?

A few days ago our Supreme Court ruled against a business (pharmacy) owner”s decision not to sell certain “birth control” items because the owners believed it was killing a baby when it was used. So they are forced to do what they believe will kill human life or give up their pharmacy licence. Sad day for religious freedom. Our “Supreme Court” needs to know they are only supreme in name. There is a Court higher than them. I am “ignorant” of the doings in Australia. Thanks for keeping me informed of the situation there.

4. Debbie L says:

Good post. It’s so scary to see yet another horrific decision by the Supreme Court! I seem to be praying daily as I see more and more Godlessness by our “leaders,” Lord have mercy!
    Praying He comes quickly-our only hope as I think we’ve slid too far down….only He can turn this titanic disaster around….

5. Dawn Marie says:

I echo these same sentiments, both in your tender writings & the reply’s you have received thus far. In my moments of despair I can only hold on to The Good News though, which is that God has already won. The question remains for us individually whether we will hold tight to the Truth which can Save us?

Thank you, Dawn Marie, for your confirmation and prayers. The Bible certainly maintains that we will have troubles and tribulations before our Victory comes. I’m ready for him, as you are also.