AMERICA IN CRISIS

I have been touched today by a scripture I read this morning.  Jeremiah 48:36, God speaking, “So my heart sounds for Moab like flutes, and My heart sounds for the men of Qir Heres like flutes.  Therefore the wealth they made shall be gone..”  I opened YouTube and listened to the sound of a flute as I sat meditating on that scripture. I challenge you, dear reader, to do the same.  Feel the loving heart of God who has given up on any segment of people or culture who have turned their backs on him choosing other gods instead.  Just a chapter or two before that, Jeremiah is telling of the people who are choosing the “Queen of Heaven” over the true God.  Unbelievable!

What if in the writings of the future, I were to read that God says, “So my heart laments for the USA, and the men of Oklahoma City, as the sound of a flute.”  (Of course, you can fill in the name of the city with your own dwelling place.)    From my heart today “Oh, America, my land, my home, my cradle of love – return to Him while we yet have a choice.”  We can never be saved by the “Queen of Heaven” or any worthless idol no matter how beautiful and enticing she/it  appears to be.

This entry was posted in God's love and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to AMERICA IN CRISIS

Thank you dear Oneta. A-men indeed. One Saviour one Lord. King of Heaven (fully comprises all aspects of humanity, male female etc etc.) All nations not just America are indeed in Crisis. Keep on writing. Keep standing!

• Charla Johnson says:

This world is slowly beginning to implode. Nations are getting further and further in debt to each other. What’s going to happen to this nation if another nation calls in our debt? It’s enough to make me want to cry. But- I know that this world is not my home. My Father G-d is in control. Any problems we have are what G-d is allowing, to try to teach us a lesson. Our leaders, for the most part, don’t seek His leadership or blessing. I may not agree with those who are running to be the leaders, but I have to pick one or the other. I choose to pick the one who doesn’t want to kill the children, our future leaders, up to time they can survive out of the womb. The only reason they can’t is because their spinal codes are being cut, or their brains are being removed by a vacuum out. Oh, G-d!! Please put a stop to the murders that happen every day. The millions of deaths of these helpless babies. May we see our way back to you. Thank you!!

Thanks, Faye. You are right about “all nations in crisis.” That points to the return of our Savior, Christ Jesus. To that we say Amen, Come Lord Jesus.

I was just speaking with my dad (86) about our choices this November. We are at a very difficult place right now.

I’ve been teaching about the people demanding a king and God gave permission with warnings. We certainly have warnings. I still have hope, but its looking bleak – until I remember my hope is in Jesus. Not my will but thine ……

3. calensariel says:

That may turn out to be a prophecy, Oneta. Well said.

4. judyjourneys says:

Thank you for sharing your meditation, Oneta.