QUANTRY LAND

Po’ Grandma ‘Neta

Sitting in a seat – a

Staring at computa

Doing something but don’t know what!

Missin’ friends in cyberland

Has nice instrument at hand

But just cannot understand

Wants to blog but don’t know how!

Googling questions left and right

Working far into the night

Missing blogs—both plain and bright

Answers needed-but don’t know where!

Clock, days, weeks are moving on

She’s just feelin’ so forlorn

Questions pricking like a thorn

She’ll be back, but don’t know when!

(Hi  Friends, I guess I’ve figured out enough to get this message into blog-land!  If you get it, that will be a real step of achievement for me!- As you can see I have a computer.  All the latest gadgets.  How do I use them?)

This entry was posted in blogging, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to QUANTRY LAND

Message received! I’m on my way out the door, but have to say — if you every have a question or a hundred, send them along. Tell me: what operating system do you have? That makes a difference. I don’t know squat about Macs, but I’m tolerable with a PC. Later, Gator!

Using Windows 10. I have a friend coming over tonight; he will be able to help me some. I tried to add my dell 926 printer today and find it is not compatible with this Dell Windows so that is high on my got to haves. I should have gone back to the library today to work on my Sunday School lesson. I have to print material for that, but I have more time before Sunday, thankfully. Took me about two hours to give up just figuring things out on my own (not counting google, ask, and you tube). I see I will have to sign in below to post this. Have no idea why. I’m on my blog. Hey, thanks for the offer of help. When I get smart enough to ask a question, I’ll accept the offer.

2. luckyjc007 says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to computer world . The journey can be fun and frustrating…. 🙂

Hi, lucky. Thank you. I do have nice updated stuff if I can learn to use it. It came by way of my son. I have no manual, but I have been able to find answers on line when I know the right question to ask. There is thunder whamming out there. I’ll go see. Hope there is rain with it.

YEA!!!! Upgrades can be hard, but keep it up! We need you out here!!

Thank you, dear dawnliz. This is going to be wonderful system when I master it. I am getting there. I pine over all the wisdom, love, and fun I have missed but I’m back on the basics now.

4. Yinglan says:

Haha, nice rhymes! I enjoyed this one. Thanks for the laugh! 😀

5. judyjourneys says:

How I know that feeling, Oneta! But you’ll get it figured out.

Here’s hoping. I thought I was making good progress up to about an hour ago when the weather caused a bleep as the computer shut off Since turning it back on It is slow among other woes Thanks for the encouragement. I was getting sort of feisty for a while, not my tide has turned.

6. Roos Ruse says:

Darling post. I feel your pain 😉

Quandry Land. speaks heaps to me. One step at a time. Simply keep expressing you do it so well. x

8. Ha,ha! This made me laugh. You’ll tinker about, get annoyed with the computer and learn as you go. Enjoy the frustrating fun 😉

And the story continues. Yesterday I posted successfully then my mouse died. I replaced. Now I can’t use the keyboard! It just says ” key board initialization failed.” Have no idea what that means. I’m reduced to this kindle again. It has remained faithful.