My Blogging Friends, we have some things in common to be thankful for:
- The ability to read
- The ability to spell and write coherent sentences
- Discretionary funds which allow the equipment necessary for social media
- Physical strength, health, and mobility
- The drive and unction which made us enter this cyber world
- Enough confidence to put our “selves” out for critique and evaluation
Now for some thanks from me to you. With age comes a dwindling of opportunities to socialize, to educate, to learn, to have fun, to argue, to influence, to inspire. My experience in Blogging has opened a new world to me. I thank you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.