AH, SWEET WONDER

galaxy

When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers
The moon, and the stars which you have set in place,

What is man that you are mindful of him,

The son of man that you care for him… Psalm 8:4

This panoply give rise to the mindset with which I enter the Christmas season.  Who am I that you would do this whole “Christian” thing?  Come as a baby, suffer and die as a man, give hope of life everlasting – all for man.  All for me!

panoply  (The Daily Post prompt by Krista)

This entry was posted in God's love, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to AH, SWEET WONDER

I love the Psalms, and this is one of my favorites. It’s always wonderful to come across it.

Amen. Especially knowing beforehand what we were going to do to necessitate that Birth!

Yes indeed. Love the psalms. Glory in the wonder of the world around us. How important it is to constantly keep a focus above and beyond the ‘stuff’ that is not beautiful and holy. Indeed I too marvel at the patience of God! Behaviour of His Children yet patience forever!

Thanks for your comment, Faye. Have a great December. Any “landmark” that points to Jesus is good – even a month where his story is being overwhelmed by commercialism. Still there are special sights and sounds that point to him.

4. Dawn Marie says:

Our God is an Awesome God! Thank you for the constant reminders! Blessings!

5. Debbie L says:

So simple yet so true! Amen.

Thank you, Debbie. You a reward for all my organizing, updating – whatever you call it. Anyway I don’t know how I had lost you. But I found you again. Thanks for coming over.