IRS?

#1linerWeds badge by nearlywes.com

I have my doubts about Internal Revenue Service being there to serve us!

#1linerWeds     Linda G Hill

This entry was posted in #1linerWeds, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to IRS?

1. John Holton says:

Don’t get me started on the IRS, or the tax code…

I hope the IRS works well for its own people. It’s been like dealing with brick wall …..?????? For three years I have been trying to get Tax exception file no because I am an Australian who had a book published in Australia which has a head office in the US. I am therefore an ‘alien’. Until I am correctly processed even limited royalties are being taxed 30% while in OZ any pension Is effected by earnings. It means in essence I have really gained nothing. Thank God I write because He inspires and am grateful for the Gift.

3. Roos Ruse says:

Do NOT get me started on the IRS and the Federal Reserve, I must get back to work!

4. LindaGHill says:

I have my doubts about the Canada Revenue Agency too. 😛

I guess it is sort of a pastime to gripe about them at this time of year. I don’t think anyone really minds paying but paying “how much” seems to give us pause. Do you have a due date? If so, when is it?

• LindaGHill says:

End of April, same as you, if memory serves. It’s such a pain in the butt every year, isn’t it?

We are April 15th most years. My granddaughter works H R Block; She was being interview on TV and she made the statement that it is April 18th this year. I don’t know why. One thing is sure; nobody wants to get on their bad side. My husband and I used to be audited year after year it seemed. We were both teachers and had no reason that I could see, except that we payed tithes, and I think they were suspicious of that. After we proved it enough times, they laid off. At least I think that’s what happened. 😀