PHAUNIKS TEST

farewellEye mist riting latlee b cos eye wuz lernin 2 tex. Hoap u mist mee.
Eye wunt to lern to tex on 1 uv thoz fancee fones. Houw’m eye doin.?

Pea ess: sumtims eye donut spel rite – hoap u donnut mined – (2 mi mintors & uthur techurs, half eye spelt okae? I haf tene-ajers lernin me Thanx, kidz, 4 yur lernin me). Nouw du eye git the fone r naut? Mabee nauit 4 a wile. Eye mite need moor lernin. Wat du u thank?

Wel, frinz, thiss iz frum Mz Haze, yor frind,  utherwiz noan az Oneta.  Eye’m riting  thiss b cos eye wunt 2 wish u a Hapee  Aprl Foolz Da.

This entry was posted in humor, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to PHAUNIKS TEST

1. LOL! I had to sound that title out. Thought you were saying a bad word or something. 🙂

There are actually people walking among us who now speak text. Seriously, can’t understand a word they say.

Bad word, you say? You mean like “g-wiz” and “bi-gaulee” – no, I don’t talk like that!
      😀 Yes, they do walk among us. Thanks for the comment.

2. Yinglan says:

Nice one, Oneta. Happy April Fools’ Day. 😀

3. Salvageable says:

Und a hoppy ape rill foos dae two U a swell. J.

4. ~M says:

I hear you loud and clear! Lol…. 😉

5. Haha! When I first saw this I thought it was a foreign language! 😂 It’d probably would have been easier to read if I was still 6 and didn’t know how to spell properly!

You are very astute in that observation. There are a world of “newbys” who would not have recognized my joke! It is really kind of hard to write “text” when you have already learned to spell correctly.

6. This one made me smile! My husband could probably read that really easy as he has always spelled words as they sound.

A smile, huh? Gee, looks like I could have got a cackle from a chicken lover! 😀 I feel sorry for some who really try. Even when they have a 50% chance like: “We have a rule; don’t jump into the pool.” it always comes out, “We have a rool; don’t jump into the pule!” Just not a lucky speller!

7. SarahC says:

Very good, I have to teach Mr my old phone and sometimes i want to send that kinda text LOL

I sort of understand. Never would I want to write real writing on one of those key boards that are designed to be touched by a witches claw. My fingers were trained on the old Royal or Underwood with the “dime-sized” keys! Thanks for the comment, SarahC.

i certainly had to sound out the words and think about this one. It kinda like a forin lanwitch to mi. Thanks for the blog. Would like to be a bit more into the language. Texting grandkids are challenging. Cheers!