HEARING DEATH’S KNELL

gloomy face

“Your voracious habit will lead to certain death.”  That was the pronouncement of the eminent physician whom I had gone to see regarding my troubling misbehavior.   The words clouded my mind as my world began to crumble.  The sound of the BlackBerry aroused me from the dismal ambedo.  I stood, switched my mood, and put the gloomy verdict to flight.  I’m not dead yet!   I care enough to turn the tide.  I’ll not be dazzled nor overwhelmed.  I’ll do it.  I’ll give up chocolate!

Words used:  voracious, eminent, misbehavior, cloud, crumble, blackberry, ambedo, switch, flight, care, tide, dazzle

This entry was posted in Mindlovemisery's Menagerie and Wordle, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to HEARING DEATH’S KNELL

1. Laura says:

Ah. The habit of chocolate. My craving. My downfall. What’s one to do?😀

Interesting thoughts are generated by your blog. What else could be hanging as a threat of imminent death over many. Ie overeating, alcohol abuse, drugs. Many, many times cold turkey is the only way to go particularly if it was your life at stake. Many simply can’t go that way. Like the way you crafted this blog. Cheers!

3. calensariel says:

You sneaky little thing! You had me all worried there! LOL

4. Gradmama2011 says:

oh I do love Wordles. I’ve been neglecting them except for writing them into my notebook (paper) for later exercise. This is charming…

Thank you, Gradmama2011. They are fun. I read these words and thought there was no way, but when I forced my way into it, it was great fun. The last word was rather a surprise to me. I got that far and wondered how I was going to end it. Bingo, chocolate worked. Rather a common problem for all, but not too serious to play with. 😀

• Gradmama2011 says:

I hear you Oneta…I love to do Wordles, I like to use all the words, which can be challenging. I have some that are half done, I don’t like to force them. 🙂