JUST MARRIED

Roger ReNee

Look what has been added to my family.  I’ve had the guy a long time.  So by process of elimination…you got it!  I’ve got a new daughter (in-law).  She is a wonder.  Roger finally found a girl good enough to take his cap off for!  And you know how attached a fellow can get to his cap.  But there is no flower in his lapel.  Looks like they already know how to compromise.

purple bells

He is a grandfather to five; she is a grandmother to two.  They are excited about having a blended and blessed family.  He is the grandfather to the girls I write about sometimes – Jadalyn, Ashlyn, Kenlyn.  I’ll have to introduce you to the other two sometime.  Now I have two little great grandsons.  They are very cute and smart little fellows.  It is nice to get some little boys back in the family.  Will be fun to do some boy stories sometimes.

ReNee is energetic, smart, loving, and lovely.  Roger is hard working, smart, loving, and good looking.  They both strive to live life as the Lord directs them.  What mom could ask for more? I’m delighted.

And the neons give another slice of their lives!

Roger

This entry was posted in family, generations, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to JUST MARRIED

1. chape says:

Congrats to the lovely couple!! Both look fantastic, btw 😀

2. Many blessings to your family! They’re a beautiful couple!!

3. calmkate says:

Congrats, they sound really delightful and I’m impressed by your openness to accepting more grandchildren and your daughter in law with so much love! May you all live long happy and fruitful lives

She is very loyal. I hope my husband and I never become a burden to them. As of now, I have no fear. Thanks.

• calmkate says:

I had no idea your husband was still alive .. and parents never become a burden as they age … it just allows children a precious opportunity to repay the kindness!

That’s the way they seem to feel. I’m so glad to have them near. My husband is well and quite active. Not grumpy often – :D. We get tin a row of the wits sometimes but he is really a great husband. I’m thankful. He has beat two times. Scary. But an overcomer. He is five years older than I. The years do roll on.

4. Congratulations on some wonderful new additions/blessings to your family!

Yes, it is exciting. They are in Florida today boarding a ship for a honeymoon cruise. I haven’t seen her for a few days. Or him either for that matter, except for a while Sunday afternoon. 😀 They have other irons in the fire! 😀

5. Salvageable says:

Congratulations and best wishes to the entire family. J.

6. Trail Walker says:

A lovely introduction to your new daughter-in-law. They sound like a wonderful couple.

Let the blessings flow for latest family increase. Congrats. to all.

8. calensariel says:

Sending big congrats from our house to theirs! 😀

9. Dawn Marie says:

Congratulations on the added blessing(s) x3!!! Thank you for sharing this New Joy with us, their contagious smiles made ME smile from ear to ear!! Hugs to you too!!

Our family from my husband and I to the third generation of great grands are delighted with their decision to commit. We were all far too much in love to not be heart broken if they decided marriage was not for them. They both had situations in which marriages did not last but that is still the best sign of intention! At least to me! 😀

Somehow I missed this. It’s really quite exciting. I’m happy for them both, and I’m happy for you and your husband, too. It will be nice to have some new boys in the family. I’ll await the stories with eagerness.

:D’s coming. I have met the boys a couple of times, but their mother is not real comfortable with letting them “be boys” around me yet. That will change. I want them to be at home with us. Given time I’m sure my little girls will make them at home here I’ll catch a picture maybe.