MY YOUNG FATHERS

dan and leeahjosh krissyluke mandy

Dear Friends, today I am introducing my

young fathers to you.

Dan, my grandson, is a step-father to two boys.  For the love of Leeah, he became husband and step-father in one pledge of commitment forever.  He is a man worthy of the respect of his two boys, plus a girl who has been added since then to their instant family.  The picture gives a hint of their favorite pastime – camping or something else outdoors.  Dan has been step-father to a teen-ager who just graduated high school.  For that special time, he was able to complete legal work to give that son his own name – HAYES.  We are so proud of that.

Josh, married to my granddaughter.  For the love of Krissy, he vowed to love and keep her and her two girls “until death do us part.”  He brought with him a daughter also, so they began with a blended family.  They have added two more daughters since then.  So he has the awesome duty and honor to be father to mine, yours, and ours.  I have the utmost admiration and appreciation for him as a “man fit to raise my little ones.”  That’s saying a lot!

Luke, is married to another granddaughter, Mandy.  Luke is father to two more of my lovely grandchildren.  Luke’s penchant toward technology and movie making pay off for me in wonderful pictures of his precious girls.  He leads them into new adventure, mostly involving trips and exercise!  And he does beautiful pictures with Mandy as his model!  Thanks, Luke, for being a father in whom I have no fear for the well being of my precious little ones.

Lord Jesus, I thank you so much today for these trustworthy men.  Men who take seriously their duties and obligations to see that their children have the material things they need.  Men who know the needs are much more than just material.  Men who keep family number one in their priorities.  Men who know that life consists of body, mind, and spirit.  Help them to sustain and progress in seeing that my babies (although growing up) have earthly and eternal needs met.  Thank you so much for the love they have for their wives, and for showing what marriage and family mean.  Be their support; be their provider; be their comfort; be their guide.

This entry was posted in fathers' day, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to MY YOUNG FATHERS

1. Winnie Andango says:

You are Blessed indeed with fathers who cherish their families

Yes, thank you. I do believe they do. All of them spend off work days with family activities. With children under ten that is easier than during teen years, but Dan has managed it with his teens. Others haven’t hit that age yet. 😀

2. Thank you : My Dear for your email I look forward to each other’s hearts desire By impacting those who God entrust us with Also: Within my Facebook Group.. to which I changed the setting to Public- Adonai’s Alone💕

In addition: Is a prayer page called Echo Prayer 🙏 All are welcome I’m just moving along how Our Lord permits If any pointers .. it would be greatly appreciated Chat soon- God bless- Janet Del Selva😇

Sent from my iPhone

3. calmkate says:

thank you for sharing your beautiful family Oneta, nice to see fathers so involved 🙂

Thank you for your comment. It must be so hard for grandparents who have to watch their grandchildren be neglected or otherwise abused. I don’t know how I could stand it! I’m thankful. Good night from here 😀

• calmkate says:

I don’t know about US Oneta but here in oz many grandparents are raising their grandchildren … a difficult job at their stage of life 🙂

Sadly, that is true here also. Seems to take some folks a generation or two to become responsible enough to raise children. Sometimes that doesn’t work either.:D

4. Dawn Marie says:

Oneta! A beautiful tribute these beautiful men will certainly cherish. How lucky they are to have you watching their devoted service to their families and that you have taken the time to tell them how “prized” their daily efforts to be the ‘Best Dad’ they are able to be, does not go unrecognized. Just a little fore-shadowing I am sure of what they will one day hear from our Father in Heaven! 🌈Hugs to you for sharing what you see….

I think they know I appreciate them and love them. They are great treasures to me. I have been doing family things today and have a great granddaughter spending a few days not. She is nine. I’ll love it but get behind on bloggng I’m sure. She has gone to bed and I’m going shortly. Good night to you.