A CREATION MYSTERY!

jellyfish in water

A wonder to see,

Jellyfish in deep darkness

A great mystery!

ronovan writes

This entry was posted in Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to A CREATION MYSTERY!

1. BettieG says:

I love this! What a sweet gift to pass on to your Granddaughter as you write poetry together!

I’m enjoying it. She commented about the rhyme in this one. The other one we worked on did not rhyme. I was glad she noticed. And thank you, BettieG. 😀

2. That’s nice. When I was starting out writing haiku (mid-60s), a lot of mine rhymed. At the time, that was the thing to do where I went to college.

3. That’s a great one. I’ve always looked at Jellyfish in wonder.

4. Teach us Your great mysteries. Open the eyes and ears of our hearts. Thank You, Amen.

5. Olga says:

A beautiful experience to share the love of poetry with a child. Wonderful collaboration. ❤

I enjoyed her visit so much. She has just turned nine. Still young enough to like to do things with me; yet old enough to do a bit more than color! Or, play house. My girls always let me pretend to be the grandmother so I can get by with doing some pretty regular things while they play. 😀

Look at nature and behold His wonders. I love that response of yours, Oneta. Look around. Look up and be grateful for faith. Thank you. I love rhymes and my inspirational proses have always rhymed. I enjoy your clever haiku also. Cheers!