I CELEBRATE PEOPLE

people 1

CELEBRATING FREEDOM, FAITH, FAMILY, FRIENDS, FOOD, FUN, FINANCES!  ALL THESE I HAVE BECAUSE OF OTHERS’  SKILLS, LOVE, AND SACRIFICE!

Some young, some old;

Some cautious, some bold.

Some are students, generally smart;

Some are skilled in mechanical arts.

Some teachers, some learners,

Some are even life turners.

Some served in the armed forces,

Some are masters in spiritual courses.

Some rich, some poor;

All generally want some more.

Some have moved on to Heaven’s gain;

Others are here and suffer pain.

Some exercise, run, and jog

Some read, write, and blog.

So whatever it is than you do

On this holiday, I celebrate YOU!

This entry was posted in holiday, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to I CELEBRATE PEOPLE

So nice! Happy Independence Day to you, Oneta — I know it will be a happy one.

2. atimetoshare.me says:

Blessings on this 4th of July – the birthday of America. It took folks like you and me to build our great land. It’s time to ring the bells for freedom.

3. calmkate says:

really delightful way to celebrate all of humanity .. enjoy your July 4th celebrations Oneta 🙂

4. Amunala says:

Wow!Brilliant is an understatement.I loved the poetic touch.

5. What a fabulous poem!

Happy Independence Day to you and yours,
    Rae x

6. Dawn Marie says:

DITTO! Celebrating you and all those I am so grateful to have in my life!! Hugs n’ blessings!

I celebrate because of folks like you I have now in my life. I missed you when I was away from internet connections. Blessings and Grace!

Welcome back. I’ve been keeping up with blogging pretty well in spite of my large project referred to in my blog today. Hope you had a great time “off” but I know you will be pained to have to give up on your big backlog of reading blogs. It’s painful to have to give up and delete. But then you can start anew. New zeal, new inspiration. 😀

8. I celebrate YOU too, Oneta! So nicely said! Thank you! 👍🏻💕

9. So nice. I celebrate you too.

Thank you, Victor. I saw you in someone else’s comments the other day. Made me wonder what has happened. Doesn’t seem like I see you much anymore. However, I have had to miss some blogging lately. Good to see you again. We’ll celebrate!

• You are Welcome Oneta. Yes, I do comment on other people’s blog a lot. You know wordpress is a great community of wonderful people that I enjoy their write ups.

I am still around ooo. I do post as often as possible. I wonder why it seemed like you don’t see me much anymore! You may want to activate notification for my blog so you can catch up with me regularly. Thanks for the feedback.

I went over to check it out. I am still followng. I read part of the article on the heart/kidney doctor. Congratulations to your country for this amazing man. I’m going to check my “manage” folders to see if you are turned on there. If not I will correct the problem. 😀