HOPE SPURNS DECEIT

hands hard work

Hope endures hardship,

refuses magic’s deceit,

closely clings to faith.

*****************

Prompt by Ronovan, “magic, hope”

This entry was posted in Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to HOPE SPURNS DECEIT

I checked out the link. Thank you. Haiku…..once I was a part of a writing group I belonged to but since that time I have never written it. Enjoy when you share yours.

Try some out again, Faye. It is a short easy way to point out some important truth as this one does (I hope) or an entertaining moment – maybe both. Love to see your product. 😀

2. Mukhamani says:

Very true. Regards

3. Laura says:

Beautifully written! What do we have if we don’t have hope or faith? So many need this right now.

Laura, you are right. I have never realized so many people were struggling as I have found since being on blogs. I think the church has sold such “cheap” grace that many people think they are Christians and try to have faith when there has never really been a “born again” experience for them. So they struggle trying to live a victorious life all alone without the help of a Savior and Victor who will help them with battles in this world and give hope for the world to come. Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura.

4. Vashti Q says: