IT’S ME AGAIN

Oneta 84Or, if you want good grammar; It is I!

I’m having to tell you because I’ve been gone so long – four days, right?  And I am sending a new picture, my 84th year glamour shot!  😀  Wanted to be sure you still remember me.  I’ll be changing gravatar if I can figure out how.  I did it one time, so if I can’t, I’ll have to say I’m getting old – no way, I’ll figure it out.

As you can see, my computer is cooperating with me this morning.  Yesterday Windows 10 would not even open up, so I got ready to go to the library to do a bit of catch-up.  Sat down here in my “go out” clothes and, wowzee, it works.  I answered comments on all my last post

—Shucks it just misbehaved again.  Just printed a copy of this out of the blue.  Maybe a trip is still in the offing.  It did let me come back, but I guess I’d better say good-bye before it decides to do something worse.  😀

This entry was posted in me, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to IT’S ME AGAIN

1. Welcome back! Love your gorgeous glamor shot.

2. What a gorgeous girl—I’m thinking Vogue Cover shot!!!!
    As it certainly beats the covers they like to use—
    maybe it randomly printed a copy as you are to be mailing it to someone…who knows!!!

What a great photo — there’s nothing like a smile to cheer up a day. I’m glad your computer’s working now, too (or not, of course — we know how these things are.) I lost three hours this morning trying to sort the issues with mine. It kept freezing up, and it clearly was my browser that was doing it. After trying this and that and that again, I finally got a wonderful fellow in Comcast to help me out. He spoke English, was nice and polite, took the time to try a few things, and finally together we sorted out the issue. It’s so nice when things work — I hope if you need some help, yours is as good as mine was!

Back to kindle. Wish I could get a computer that is as reliable as kindle. And their service is fantastic anytime I need something. I did go to the library because my scroll or zoom wouldn’t work. And the eyes….. anyway I got cox pulled up. They told me I had 381 e-mails. When I asked for them, it toldl me my box was empty. I came home where I can eat! Now back to kindle. My zoom works, so I’m in gear. Hoping for ReNee to come by. (My daughter-in-law) ,I think she holds the sky up; problem is others know about her and, besides that, she has to make a living and sleep. (I might hint that she could probably. Get by with four hours sleep. – No, that sounds too mother-inlawish.)

4. oneta hayes says:

Thanks, much. I have much to smile about. Funny how being grumpy can entertain me sometimes. 😀

5. duskalert says:

Oh emm gee.! You’re 84. Can’t believe it. You’re looking so fresh and young.💖
    Blessings.🌸

6. Welcome back!! Love your photo! You look spectacular! ❤

7. Yinglan says:

Gone? I didn’t even noticed! Love the shot, Oneta!

Lovely Photograph. When you know how to change the Gravator I would also value a few tips. I would like to update mine as well.

That’s something I have been putting off. But I do want to do it. Now I’m at the library because my computer wouldn’t work at all this morning. I’ll get it going though before too long. Probably. Thanks for the compliment.

9. Olga says: