FOOTBALL

football

I’ve finally figured out about the game of football, and I don’t think the Philadelphia Eagles were very fair. They kept taking the ball and keeping it most of the time; someone should teach them to share. No wonder the New England Patriots didn’t win!

This entry was posted in football, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to FOOTBALL

1. pranabaxom says:

Alas, there is no tie.

When it is that close, it is often just a matter of time and sometimes luck. Another minute and the “loser” might be up again. Kind of hard to call a team in the Super Bowl a loser!

2. calmkate says:

lol … think you missed the point of such competitive legalised violence 🙂

Oh, there is a point! Joking. I really like football if it involves a team that I know and care about. The Super Bowl did not; I didn’t care. I even like rugby – talk about mayhem! My husband and sons do the soccer thing. Are you thumbs down on all? 😀

• calmkate says:

growing up with four brothers they covered the full spectrum, the violence got to me in the end! Soccer seemed the cleanest and I used to play for my college before girls could .. the boys would be too hung over!

😀 It does seem a bit rough in some of these “games,” but I think the good outweighs the bad. (Except for boxing!) I am of the old school, you know, where I think “boys will be boys” and I would rather see organized sports than car racing or other playing chicken dares – like those drinking bouts which leave the guys hung over. Sadly that seems to be one area where women are entering the “man’s” world. I do like soccer, girls and guys, but I wish they would not allow the heading thing. That is so dangerous in my opinion. Hardly any protective gear. My husband likes that because it doesn’t cost much to get lots of young people involved.

3. OK, that made me laugh out loud!! 🙂