baby hat

What does this sweet little guy have to do with me?  Not much.  But he is soooo… cute!

And I needed a picture to tell you I’m throwing my hat into the blogging arena again.  Yep!*

It’s me again complete with eyes that see and equipment that equips!

*Thanks, Wally, for the word.

This entry was posted in me, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to YEP! I’M BACK.

1. woooowhooooo –I knew I’d been missing something really big in my life 🙂

2. Welcome back. Glad to hear it.

Be blessed. God is in a good mood.

Thanks, Michael. I’ll accept your blessings with humility and praise to the Father for giving me (and you) such blessings to bestow on others. He is good for sure!

3. joyroses13 says:

Yay!! Welcome back and yes that boy is cuuute! 🙂

From across the sea – I am delighted to once again see something from you in the in-box. Yay! from me. Love the picture. Yippee!

Faye, I did a bit of catch up with your posts last night. Think I marked some. You have traveled an important valley. I have prayed for you; I’m sure many others did to. Looking to hear for complete restoration. 😀

Well, hallelujah and amen! Good to see you, and good to read that your seeing and computing are back on track. That little fellow is so cute, Miss Dixie Rose thought you might enjoy another bit of cuteness, from her world.

Oh, Linda, that kitty was so cute! Almost made me want one along with its little bed. Thanks for the shout out. I am glad to be back. I saw an e-mail notice from you as I scanned through then I slowed down and started reading some. I may find you again before bedtime – oops, it is already bedtime – I meant before I go to bed! A Big difference!

6. chanty007 says:

Welcome back aunty Nonnie. God is Good!

7. Wally Fry says:

Welcome back, Oneta. Love that dude’s hat.

8. I was really missing you verryyyyyy much Oneta. Really very much and when I saw your post in the reader I was happy and this made my holi. Hahaa

9. Dawn Marie says:

I’m close behind you dear Oneta! Praying for the ‘time-opening’ I’m in need of – until then I am grateful to squeeze in a little reading time with a few of my favorite bloggers. Grateful to count you as one! Hugs & Blessings to you as you make your way back!

I would miss you but such things as family responsibilities and health issues sometimes just have to take priority. Blessings to you and your family. 😀