PROOF OF MODERN TECH IN THE INVISIBLE WORLD!

leg

BREAKING NEWS! –  This photograph appears to be the first of its kind which has entered the world as we know it.  It gives proof that modern technology has entered the invisible world.  Perhaps it is even more advanced in some respects, as this seems to be a full length “selfie.”  Most selfies as we know them are basically face-selfies. Some will say this is Fake News, but it is generally accepted by main stream news media to prove the existence of a disabled invisible man.   Police are checking old records regarding the disappearance of Paul Andrews whose whereabouts are unknown.

**********************

Spoof piece submitted in response to Rochelle’s 100 word photo challenge.

This entry was posted in fake news, humor, Rochelle's picture prompt, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to PROOF OF MODERN TECH IN THE INVISIBLE WORLD!

1. Shreya says:

How are you? Your health?
    And yeah,
    I’ve started just recently, and subscribe if you liked it. :):)

2. Shreya says:

This post is shocking. Invisible man.😂😂

As amusing as the photo is, your take on it only makes it better. Entertaining, Oneta.

Once in a while I make myself giggle. This one almost did it.

• shoreacres says:

I just happened across an amazing poem today — one that can be read as pro or anti-marriage. You can find it here, with an explanation of how its set up. It’s quite old, and really interesting.

Interesting and quite fun to read both ways. I am continually surprised at how surprised I am at the abilities of writers long ago. This present age is so arrogantly proud of our intelligence, it is nice to get blindsided by writers who plunked their materials out of the old typewriters, or wrote by hand. This reminded me of Edward Guest. I love his homey common sense.Thanks for sending me another good one.

4. atimetoshare.me says:

Haha, you’re back to your funny s lf😀

5. calensariel says:

LMBO!!! That’s the second great fake news pix I’ve seen today. I think ordinary folks are better at it than journalists!

6. jillyfunnell says:

I loved this – very funny take.

7. Cute take on the prompt, Oneta.

Shalom,