HOW CAN I HELP?

carry cross

PRAY – THAT ALL MAY BE HEALED –

Jesus,  through you there can be:

rest for the oppressed

restoration for the humiliated

respect for the degraded

hope for the desperate

purpose for the slothful

redemption for the sinner

All need healing — by your (Jesus) stripes, we (they) are healed.*

That is true in faith and in fact,

Jesus, make it true in manifestation.

*1 Peter 2:24

This entry was posted in prayer, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to HOW CAN I HELP?

1. judyjourneys says:

I found myself in more than one of those, Oneta.

2. Amen! It is His will that we be healed of all those chains, so I’m praying those big prayers, too! Open hearts and open minds Lord, so people can receive your goodness.

I’m running off a list of these to tuck in my prayer list. I so often cannot think of anything specific to pray and end up saying something like “be with them” Lord. Nothing wrong with that but I could be a bit more caring if I would hone in on the real need. (Maybe I need to follow up on this in another blog. I’m too full of thoughts for this comment.) Thanks, I.B.

3. pranabaxom says:

“finances for the jobless” – sounds good to me.

Especially good if hundred dollar bills dropped from the ceiling! But sometimes amazing things happen. Most of the time is comes in the form of a job. 😀 Seriously, a scripture I like to base my prayer for a job is Psalm 128:2. Thanks for the comment.

• pranabaxom says:

“Most of the time is comes in the form of a job. ” – I hope with pay.

As a retiree I certainly understand that! They get volunteered a lot! I do hope you will be blessed with a rewarding job which you can feel that you are doing with the blessing of the Lord, and with “pay” that covers the necessities. I’ve learned one does not have to have a lot of excess to be happy.

4. LOVELY! As one in need of healing, thank you!

5. Amen! His hand has always guided me through troubled waters 🙏❤️

6. Dawn Marie says:

Thank you for composing such a beautiful prayer…and including all our intentions within it! Hugs!

a-men. May all who read your post lift up their eyes to the ONE who is able and willing and surrender to Him. Sometimes His Plan for our Healing and His Answers are not as we may desire but if hearts are pure, and intentions are Kingdom focussed. Answer He will, maybe very different to what we ask or expect but if we want His Will we know His Peace in however the answer may unfold. Peace and Blessings.