WHAT JOY AWAITS!

heaven

My last breath finished,

I’ll be united with God.

A blissful future!

***************

Submitted in response to Ronovan’s prompt words, “breath/unite”

And the prompt word “finish” by GirlieOnTheEdge.

This entry was posted in GirlieOnTheEdge, Heaven, Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to WHAT JOY AWAITS!

1. oneta hayes says:

Sorry to the GirlieOnTheEdge readers. I made a mistake by using this word in a haiku. It was supposed to be used in a six-word story. Hope you will get acquainted with Ronovan anyway. It is well organized and lots of fun.

2. UP says:

What a comforting thought!

3. I am so eager for that day when He calls me Home. Lovely words you’ve written 🙂

4. Welcome to Six Sentence Stories Oneta! No worries about the mix up 🙂 Hope to see you next week!

Hope so. I put you on follow with email notification so I won’t forget.

Hello, girlie… I have a Six Sentence Story “Requirements Matter.” However, I cannot find where to submit to your blog. Instructions say to “come back on Thursday” and link up. I find that the “green frog” link is closed. And I can’t find a comment zone. I’d love to join you if I could find a way! Help, okay?

5. Mukhamani says:

I think we all pray for this. Very nice haiku.

A lovely comment. A truth for those who believe no matter what the reason for the comment. Thank you.