ONE VOTE EACH

people

Veteran and rabble rouser

Book lover and web browser

Working man and petty thief

Garbage collector and police chief

Saint/sinner

Loser/winner

Invalid/athlete

Taxpayer/tax cheat

PhD’s and CEO’s

Fledgling rookies and seasoned pros

Student and teacher

Waitress and preacher

President/White House aide’

Doctor/Lawyer/Hotel maid

Judicious judge or welfare leach

One thing in common – one vote each.

USE YOUR VOTE WISELY!  KEEP AMERICA “ONE NATION UNDER GOD”

Psalm 33:12  “blessed is that nation whose

God is the Lord…”

This entry was posted in politics, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ONE VOTE EACH

1. Couldn’t offer it any better!

2. ivor20 says:

I like the fact that here in Australia we have compulsory voting, and the vote is a true representation of the populace attitude.

I’m curious. What happens to the person who does not vote. Do they use registration rolls to see who did not vote? How do they force registration? Sounds interesting. Thanks for comment.

• ivor20 says:

Yes, we are all registered on an electoral roll, and marked off as you vote, the ones that fail to vote are sent a fine notice…..

So the registration is automatic probably based on birth dates, huh? With money fines for failing to vote. Sounds doable. Do you have to show ID? I guess the automatic registration prevents a non-citizen from voting. Sounds good to me.

Excellent comment. If only America could rise up and lead the world in this direction..

We are near the tipping point as far as man is concerned. I don’t know God’s plans for us; hopefully it will be to show the world that we are blessed because of being a God-honoring country.