IS IT WORTH IT?

treasure map

Finding what we seek

Can be life’s greatest moment

Or our lowest crash.

Plumber or Banker

Money or Relationships

Better count the cost!

*******************

Ronovan’s Challenge:  Write haiku use words “find” and “seek”

Image: Thanks to Pixabay

This entry was posted in haiku, Ronovan Writes Haiku Challenge, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to IS IT WORTH IT?

1. pranabaxom says:

Don’t seek peace
    Because when one have
    Absolute peace
    There will be
    No more need for it.

Interesting philosophy. I don’t know that I know enough to discuss it. My peace comes by faith in an outside force. I’m not sure that would be your definition of peace.

• pranabaxom says:

We even go to temples in New Year that is not even one of our religious festivals.
        You guys are lucky that Jesus was not born in India. Otherwise he would have been gladly co-opted and worshipped as a reincarnation of the almighty (and we would have one more week of holidays to the list of 365 days of holidays) 😀

One more week – that would make you lucky. You must take authority over the calendar. That would require 372 days in the year. Too bad to set more days between those two NY Eves. Seven more days to put off that liquor celebration. I remember all night church services on New Years Eve. I loved them. We sang a lot and ate a lot, and we even forgave the chickens who went home at two instead of staying to cook breakfast. 😀

• pranabaxom says:

Peace is a quest, a journey but not a destination. All will be peaceful when the final destination is reached. Till then the quest continues.

“the quest continues” does that mean peace continues; that seems to be the meaning if peace is the journey. I told you – I don’t think I have the foundation for this discussion. Bothers me not to admit I don’t know some things. This I don’t. I believe I have peace however. As much as is required given the circumstances I am in. More is sought if I feel myself getting queasy.