dependent

hanging on

John 15:5  “I am the vine…”

dependent:
i’m not good enough.
i’m not strong enough.
i’m not rich enough.
i’m not smart enough.
In fact, i’m not good, strong, rich, or smart.
But i’ll make it,
Because HE is.

I’ve posted this before and some readers do not like it much.  We live in a “do it myself” and “do it my way” world.  I can’t.  I remind myself my life comes from the vine.  I am dependent upon Him.  I thankfully accept.  Thank you, my Creator; I need you to make it successfully though this year.

This entry was posted in me, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to dependent

1. pranabaxom says:

“i’m not strong enough” – eight five and going strong and you say you are not strong enough? I don’t even want to cross four score.

Pranab, have you read my story https://onetahayes.com/about/why-me-lord/? Dependent, yes. So thankful for these extra years. After all, what would have happened to you, if you had not met me? 😀 Oh, well. Here I am joking again. No doubt your life would go on. But maybe with a little less icing on the cake. Thanks for icing you add to my life.

• pranabaxom says:

Ah, you see if I would not have met you, you would have one less non-believer butting heads with you in your golden years and you would have more peace of mind😊.
        Let me check out your story. I can’t say with surety that I have read it. Will update.

• pranabaxom says:

I did not read it before. Just read it now and left a comment on your post.
        I can answer your question :” Why me, Lord” – because he wanted you to meet me😊

Yes, I agree. Staggering thought, isn’t it? At least you are a jewel in my blogging world. My blogging started after this crises in my life. I tell you He just moves his kids from “glory to glory.” But the path is not without lots of hurdles. I decided to learn what a blog was in 2014. And I love it. If all the health issues had not occurred I would probably be spending my golden years at the senior center playing Chicken Foot. Not to put that down but I prefer meeting you. 😀

• pranabaxom says:

I am humbled that you prefer meeting me than playing Chicken feet😂.
            I had near death experience four times and survived. So I am pretty sure whoever is looking after me definitely have a power ball or mega million jackpot in my future. I even have promised that I will share with the needy (that includes me of course😂) but till now nothing to show. I only hope when it happens, it’s not too late 😔

2. oneta hayes says:

I know how you feel. I have some oil rights and it looks like I’m not going to get the well until I don’t need the money! 😀

The fault of so much in both the believers and the world in general is that absolute certainty that ABSOLUTE SURRENDER and ABSOLUTE DEPENDENCY UPON Christ for everything is the only way to really know the Grace and Peace of God. I would love to meet you and share heart truths. Jouney onwards my friend with and in HIM. Thanks for reblogging.

Thanks, Faye. It is good to know our worth is only because of Jesus – but that makes our worth great according to the price he paid for it. The more we know our worth to him the more humble we become. I think – did I say that right. 😀 Yes, we could spend some good times together.

4. grAnnie Roo says: