What can you do to add a pleasant roundness to your years – Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter?
- Cultivate and follow principles that lead to laughter and devotion to a cause.
- When you go to bed at night, formulate the positive reasons for getting up and being “you.” The Japanese might say, “What is your ikigai?” Christians might say, “What is God’s will for your day?”
- Achieve mastery of your innate talents and interests.
- Skip the skimble-skamble of heavy encumbrances resulting from saying “I will” to every request made of you.
- Refuse to be incited to unjust anger.
What a pleasant way to add longevity to your life!
Thanks to mindlovemiserysmenagerie for the Wordle challenge. Use at least 10 of the following words: follow, laughter, cultivation, devotion, spring, roundness, Ikigai, incite, encumbrance, skimble-skamble, mastery, longevity. – I used all twelve.