Random Facts about yourself. List posted by teleportingweena with the following statement.
Here are some fun questions to answer that I saw people doing on my friend’s FB. Maybe you’d enjoy answering them, too. 🙂
23 random facts about yourself that may surprise your friends. 🤔🤔
1. Do you make your bed every morning? Yes, and sometimes in the afternoon too after nap time.
2. What was your first car? I don’t remember but it had four doors, four tires, eight windows. And it had a motor. Pretty common kind of car.
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of? I am diligent about keeping mac and cheese as emergency food, and a can of cranberry sauce I’ve had since 1987. I hate cranberry sauce so I expect never to run out of it.
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry? 18, when I went to college.
5. If you could, would you go back to high school? Not if it means being a teenager again. I would like to sit through some classes that I didn’t like then, but would like now, such as history, civics, geography.
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves? Nope, but I can parallel park.
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had? All my jobs have been very common. Student aide, waitress, secretary, teacher, church staff. Guess that is why money in retirement is in short supply
8. Do you think aliens are real? God created man on earth, but I have no idea what else he has done through the ages. So maybe, but I don’t think they “visit” the earth
9. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
10. Guilty TV pleasure? Have none. I don’t watch junk. If I have any guilt it would be from watching TV of any kind when I need to do something else.
11. Tattoos? 15 (Does that surprise you? Does it surprise you that I have 15 tattoos or that I lied? Joking of course. I don’t have any tattoos or piercings.)
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of survivors? I don’t know how there could be survivors. But, no, I wouldn’t choose to live; heaven will be a wonderful spot to land.
13. Sweet or salty? Salty.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath? I hate to take time out for a shower but always enjoy it once I’m wet. I take showers not baths. The only place I take a chance on getting into a tub is in a hotel when I have no option. Then I have to sit on the side and lift my feet into the tub. Not pretty!
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person? Yes. However, don’t tell my husband. He believes I’m not strong enough to vacuum and clean the bathtub.
16. Something people do that drives you nuts? Watch unending hours of TV.
17. Do you have any birthmarks? I don’t remember. I think I used to think a couple dark spots on my skin were birthmarks, but now I can’t pick them out of their crowd.
18. Favorite childhood game? Paper dolls. Is that a game? Guess not, but that’s what I remember doing – that and coloring
19. Do you talk to yourself? Seldom out loud, but often in my head. Sometimes I talk to you even though you are probably a thousand miles away.
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles? Yes, but I can only concentrate on doing one that has about 350 pieces. Below sixty pieces bore me, 250 I’m fine.
21. Tea or coffee? Neither if hot. I like sweet tea – faucet temperature.
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? Nurse. I loved the Cherry Ames books.
23. Favorite game now? Rummikub
Here are the questions without answers in case you want to copy and paste to your blog.
1. Do you make your bed every morning?
2. What was your first car?
3. What two grocery items do you never run out of?
4. At what age did you start doing your laundry?
5. If you could, would you go back to high school?
6. Can you parallel park in under three moves?
7. A job you had which people would be shocked to know you once had?
8. Do you think aliens are real?
9. Can you drive a stick shift?
10. Guilty TV pleasure?
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of survivors?
13. Sweet or salty?
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice hot bath?
15. Do you consider yourself a strong person?
16. Something people do that drives you nuts?
17. Do you have any birthmarks?
18. Favorite childhood game?
19. Do you talk to yourself?
20. Do you like doing jigsaw puzzles?
21. Tea or coffee?
22. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up?
23. Favorite game now?