THE DOLL IS NOT HUMAN

dolls

I was picking up things strewn aside after the grandchildren had left along with some shoes I had been wearing and putting them all on the walker to carry to the other room.  I had picked up the doll first.  Then I picked up my shoes and put them on top of the doll.  Quickly I moved the doll to the top of the shoes. Why did that bother me?  After all the doll is not at all human.

I guess I’m still a little girl at heart when it comes to dolls. But I’m a big girl at heart when it comes to babies.  I’ll never understand how abortion can be accepted in civilized society. And how can a human being abuse a child of any age?  And do it legally in our advanced age?

The people who say conservatives (like me) do not stay up with science are often the same people who defend abortion by saying the fetus is not a baby.  Science says that a fetus has a heart beat and brain functions.  It moves of it’s own accord, it feels pain, it sucks its thumb, it hears.  Shall we stick with a law that was created before science discovered all this!

I got terribly serious with my funny little story, didn’t I?

****************

The bones of this blog are from a couple of year ago when I had to use a walker after a hip surgery.  Don’t have to now except when I’m going for a long walk.  I’ve updated and edited a bit.

Image: Pixabay

This entry was posted in abortion, me, politics, science, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to THE DOLL IS NOT HUMAN

1. ivor20 says:

Seriously true Oneta

2. The pro-abortionists (and proponents of some other societal notions) are the ones not keeping up. There’s this newly discovered stuff called DNA that argues in favor of the Christian world view every time. (Just sayin’ …)

The more we know via science, the more understanding of the Creator God – BUT the best brains will never work it all out. Wouldn’t it be boring to know everything from birth! I have no fear that our God will ever be proved to be non-existent. The more we know about the universe, the more we prove the Creator God.

3. And I’m so glad you did take a serious turn!!!!

I will continue with you against this abomination against humanity and against God. I believe there have to be medical decisions, but rarely, when a doctor has to choose life of mother or baby. To take that and blow it up to a legal decision on the whim of a woman is beyond my understanding. Every year brings new degrees of abortion abuse!

4. You bring up a lot of great and arguable points!

I like discussion of my points, even dissent if it can be done without vulgarity. Thanks for the comment, Dee.

• I do too. It makes blogging more fun and productive. I hope you don’t think I meant that I didn’t agree with you. I suppose what I should’ve said was that you bring up great and ‘defendable’ points. Because I completely agree with you. Have a wonderful Sunday!

I just thought you meant some things that could be argued with perhaps some degree of reasonableness. For instance I can see some circumstances in which I might choose/recommend abortion. (Case in point. The fourth grade girl who I had in class once upon a time. Daddy’s baby most likely.) Sometimes people are caught between two evils. Especially among women who have not had security in family, or those of us who know God will bring about good. What makes me terribly mad is that it is not recognized as murder – or at least they pretend it is not murder. Even murder is forgivable. Acknowledging no wrong or no accountability is not. Therefore there is no forgiveness. Just an appeal to make everybody do it because it is legal. Ugg.

• Abortion is a tough subject. I agree that a fourth grade girl should not be faced with having a baby, let alone her father’s baby. That’s just beyond anything I can imagine. And there are many circumstances where I feel ending a pregnancy would be merciful for the baby, due to the health issues they are facing in the womb and what they will go through once born. But I can’t bring myself to actually say it is okay to murder the child by ending its life.. and in such a gruesome way.

When people who are facing terminal illness choose to end their own life with assisted suicide, they are given compassionate care and are euthanized with mercy. So why does abortion have to be such a violent end of life for these babies. This I do not understand. I agree with you, it infuriates me that they don’t recognize abortion as murder. And when I say they, I mean anyone who insists it is not.

It’s a sick and twisted world that we live in. At large, humanity’s evils have been held at bay by God since Noah, but it seems the true nature of the sinful and wicked heart is beginning to break the bonds of restraint in the masses. This is evident in the fact that people cheer for things like abortion, gender neutrality, gender neutral restrooms (despite the verifiable assaults), child transsexualism, etc. etc. etc. and snub their noses at truth, justice, purity, and even God Himself. I understand the verse so much better now that says the love of many will grow cold because sin will abound. It’s so hard to live in this world.. and I fear it’s going to get exponentially harder sooner than we think. Clinging to God is our only hope for survival in this wicked and dark place.

God bless you today, Oneta. I pray He keeps you and yours in His tight grip today and everyday until His return!

100% in agreement. Cling steadfast to God and the intrinsic TRUTHS found in His Word is the stand we must take in 2020. No compromise on that which is Holy and Pure.