UPDATE, MOOD NOT GOOD

chair coloring

This picture comes closer to showing how freaked out I am today.  But the smile is missing in real life.

**************

The Discover Prompt today is “tempo.”  I didn’t deliberately plan a seven pm blog but since I am doing it now, I guess it shows my present “tempo.”  Slow.  Who’s not slog these days?  I have so much time on my hands now, I can’t get anything done.

We have all the latest tech to receive input of movies, news, music, dance, comedy, gospel, DIY, inspiration.  YouTube, Roku, Direct TV.  And I have spent most of today looking for a movie that we can watch without getting ten minutes into it and finding out it is a pit of slime.  So I googled Netflex’s top 15 clean wholesome movies.  Went to Sammy with list in hand.  Sat down with Netflex search button screen and typed in “Never a Bride.”  What?  It’s not there. By then I really wanted to watch it!  To no avail.  I ordered it to come some day book form on my kindle.   Then went for a two hour nap.

I got up to find my email on the kindle and check with you all, friends and relatives.  The email icon did draw an emotional response from me as it asked for password.  Entered my gmail password, wrong; entered amazon password, wrong; entered google password, wrong.  Checked password list.  Found nothing wrong.  So I called Amazon Customer Service.  I was assured about how much love they were sending out to all their clients, how much they loved people (especially the elderly), then informed that they were not doing any phone help at this time.  Augh.

If you all read this and don’t “like,” I will think I’m only talking to high tempo people.   I’m going to pull the covers over my head next nap time.

***********

Discover prompt:  Tempo

This entry was posted in COVID19, Discover Prompts, humor, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to UPDATE, MOOD NOT GOOD

1. As my Governor is saying the same— my head is spinning while I’m still in sling care of grandkids so a daughter-in-law can teach from home — our schools remain closed yet we open up everything else— where is college football when I need it?!

This made me laugh. The photo especially made me laugh, because it reminded me of something I saw in a local museum. I’ll have to dig out the photos, but when I find them, I’ll bring them back.

3. CattleCapers says:

Please don’t let the number of “likes” affect your mood. Your value is not based upon the opinions of strangers, but on your value as a person made in God’s image.

You are very kind. The people who read me regularly know I don’t really live on likes. It was just a way of stressing my stress. Just playing along. Thank you. Keep passing along those words of life to your blogging contacts. God’s ministry for you. Blessings.

4. I don’t like this, Oneta. I LOVE it!!!!!!! ❤❤❤

I like the cool honesty of the blog. Thank you sincerely.
    Most days I’m cruising along just fine and then there will be day when everything, EVERYTHING on social media even the internet if searching for something else is either murky, exaggerated twisted or plain yuk. We even had today a very positive report about the status of the health issues in Australia. Congratulations you guys! Immediately followed by a very gloomy report that the aftermath will be HORRENDOUS, we will all go down the plug hole and thousands will commit suicide from depression. Thank God!~ even the ONE above can shout “bollocks”.

It was exaggerated honesty. It really was a blah day though. Sammy and I watched some southern gospel music instead of a movie; that helped tremendously. About the future? I am comforted by the fact that God rules, in justice and love.

6. I love the pic! Awesome! Its glad to see someone who does not take things so seriously all the time….GOD BLESS and have a wonderful day!

7. RockHorses says:

Okay I don’t worry about that stuff, but my mom does, she calls this, then this, our “Fridge” starts dripping so then, she calls a handy-man, he charges like $500, then a month later a drips, so then we put it out in the “car parking space” and buy another “Fridge” for a lucky $550!
    LOST: $1050!

8. Debbie L says:

Oh this was GOOD!!! I feel your pain. We’ve only ever watched TV maybe two hours at night….now we are up to about four hours and it is so depressing…And I ended up possibly tearing my meniscus in one knee because I made my husband walk too far to help me stay in shape…He has been recovering from a 4 month long illness…..oh blah blah blah….life is tougher these days! LOVE you my Sweet Aroma friend! I need to get back in here and encourage all my “soul mates!” ❤️

Thanks for throwing in your hat when you’re around. Glad to catch you on FB sometimes, but I spend more time here. Hope the knee is okay. And thankfully your husband must be improving. We watched a couple episodes of When Cries the Heart tonight. Sammy and I don’t do much together so I like to work in some TV with him. I walked a little over two miles today. Weather is beautiful to be out late evening before the sun goes down.

9. Dawn Marie says:

A day later…but I like it just the same as the rest! (Glad to read today that the covers are down again.)

10. pranabaxom says:

Good that you took that nap and woke up in a better mood.
    Those choice words that you may had dispatched towards Amazon sure made the devil happy😜