1. Affordable Care Act is another Supreme Court decision whose supporters do believe was wrongly settled. If it was right, why fear having it reviewed.
2. Danger Zone. Christians who believe one thing and practice another. Sort of like people who believe abortion is killing a human but for political reasons choose to promote abortion. There is a Judge who wields more power than the SCOTUS.
3. I would like to do a Friday Fictioneer story again, but to burdened with Truth to get serious about fiction.
4. Fox gives Trump the most positive reports; however, that is still 52% negative. CNN and NBC 93% negative, Europe’s ARND 98% negative. But when he speaks for himself on Twitter, he is accused of blowing his own horn, being a bully, and full of pride. Do you ever wonder????
5. I’d love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I just left Del Rancho where I had a Chicken Fried Steak sandwich.
6. Got some new glasses. Still have a blur in the center of my right eye. Saw Doc today. He said to just keep taking my eye vitamins.
7. Even lots of Trump’s followers tell him to get off Twitter. Let the man speak for himself. The News Media will not do it – oh, I take that back. They do for 7% of the time.
8. Amy Coney Barrett is unflappable. That is because she knows she is right. A confident woman.
9. Had trouble biting that sandwich today because of two bottom teeth “biters.” They hurt.
10. Just could not get Barrett in the trap today. What will they set for tomorrow?
11. Bad press about Trump removing his mask on his balcony before entering White House.
12. Must see to believe. Joe Biden removed his mask before coughing into his hand.
13. Is it true that Nancy Pelosi won’t take a Covid19 test?
14. Congratulations to President Trump for having been nominated three times for the Nobel Peace Prize.
15. The blessing of Patience to my friends who are laboring through the Block Editor.
16. Thanks to the Great Creator for life in these bones.