1. Affordable Care Act is another Supreme Court decision whose supporters do believe was wrongly settled. If it was right, why fear having it reviewed.
2. Danger Zone. Christians who believe one thing and practice another. Sort of like people who believe abortion is killing a human but for political reasons choose to promote abortion. There is a Judge who wields more power than the SCOTUS.
3. I would like to do a Friday Fictioneer story again, but to burdened with Truth to get serious about fiction.
4. Fox gives Trump the most positive reports; however, that is still 52% negative. CNN and NBC 93% negative, Europe’s ARND 98% negative. But when he speaks for himself on Twitter, he is accused of blowing his own horn, being a bully, and full of pride. Do you ever wonder????
5. I’d love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I just left Del Rancho where I had a Chicken Fried Steak sandwich.
6. Got some new glasses. Still have a blur in the center of my right eye. Saw Doc today. He said to just keep taking my eye vitamins.
7. Even lots of Trump’s followers tell him to get off Twitter. Let the man speak for himself. The News Media will not do it – oh, I take that back. They do for 7% of the time.
8. Amy Coney Barrett is unflappable. That is because she knows she is right. A confident woman.
9. Had trouble biting that sandwich today because of two bottom teeth “biters.” They hurt.
10. Just could not get Barrett in the trap today. What will they set for tomorrow?
11. Bad press about Trump removing his mask on his balcony before entering White House.
12. Must see to believe. Joe Biden removed his mask before coughing into his hand.
13. Is it true that Nancy Pelosi won’t take a Covid19 test?
14. Congratulations to President Trump for having been nominated three times for the Nobel Peace Prize.
15. The blessing of Patience to my friends who are laboring through the Block Editor.
16. Thanks to the Great Creator for life in these bones.
And thanks to the Creator for my wise friend and guide
Good night and thanks for your virtual hugs. You are sending them, right? For what the Lord sends through me, I am blessed. For the fluff and bubbles. I am blessed also.
I listened to some of the questioning today. I also thought that Amy Coney Barrett was unflappable.
It was a long day for her. I didn’t get to see much, but from all appearances it was very repetitious. Nobody will make a cookie cutter out of her. I hope they don’t drive her into an unwise decision to prove her “open-mindedness.” That, I think, is John Roberts.
A lot of heads exploded the day President Trump began tweeting. It was the only way he could be sure that his words couldn’t be twisted.
I can’t imagine the ignorance of people who know they are getting 90% negative and still believe they know our President well enough to hate him.
LOL! “Too burdened by Truth to get serious about fiction?” Love that. Well said.
I guess this blog was my version of tweeting. 😀 I sometimes like a walk through LaLaLand. I really had to look up several sources before I could print that bit about Biden removing his mask to cough. Poor man. He seems to be enjoying his trip through LaLaLand, but I can’t imagine a family who would put him out for such public humiliation. Yesterday he was running as a “Proud Democrat” for the Senate. Well, they do keep him in wraps as much as possible I guess.
Please KEEP writing. YOU jolt inspire and bless me in so many ways.
How sweet of you to say that. Have a blessed day.
Love your random thoughts – filled with wisdom and humor. That’s what we do when we get old, right?
I kind of like this “tweeter” experience. Short and ? how ever it comes out. Thank you, Kathy. Be blessed.