- I can’t center my image at top. I looked up “how to” in WP and they tell me the instructions are for classic editor. What? I know how in classic editor. This problem I can await email response so I’m not bent out of shape by the problem.
- Have been having fun with g-grands. A birthday party for Addy’s number 7, and an overnight visit from two girls and their mom. Good times.
- Squeezing in time for my album work and other walks down memory lane.
- Beginning to learn that I cannot respond to every new follower. If they are sales motivated, I go the their blog for the sake of giving them a click. Cannot often take time to read and most of the time I’m not interested.
- Found some new recipes I’d like to try from Keto. Snack kinds of things. No plans to go on the diet.
- Why should I diet? My clothes fit. 😀 Don’t want to go shopping even if they didn’t. That nice because I couldn’t if I wanted to because of Covid consciousness. I don’t take to the masks much although I do cooperate – sometimes. Truth is I’m not supposed to wear a mask because of the oxygen use. So I mostly don’t go where I’m not wanted.
- I still find people who are absolutely the greatest to me when I do go out. Men and women, black and white – all are precious in His sight. Mine, too. I met one who was irritated because of my lack of speed getting through a doorway. Poor man was under pressure for more than than I imagine.
- Mentioning poor man reminds me of Biden challenging Trump about “poor man” group when he meant “proud man.” No problem. Biden didn’t make any gaffs that night according to his sycophants. Oh, one fact checker admitted that some did lose health care on Obamacare. Not a serious gaff like Trump saying he is getting a handle on Covid. Now that was an outright lie? Not like a gaff.
- I hear Covid has highest record today on Covid cases. I think it meant actual people who are sick. Sad. Trump’s outlook for future is in getting better medical treatment and a vaccine coming. That is true. Deaths per cases at first was about 24%, now I think it is about 7%. That is a pretty important turn-around. If I’m wrong about that please correct me. Don’t call me a liar however. Most of the people in the world can be allowed to make a mistake without being called a liar – fortunately.
- Trump is right when he says testing more, results in more positive cases being found. Of course more positive cases, does cause more positive cases also. Each side stresses the one they want to. It would help if Fauci could come up with a definite opinion instead for his continual confusion. But it wasn’t smart to call him a “disaster.” Even if I think so. He is with masks, or masks don’t make a difference, or wear one to make a statement. Oh, yes, that is good for the pocketbook. I’ll just wear a placard over my back saying I’m against Covid, and keep my doors open for business.
- My husband just went out for a Walmart tour of duty. My luxury request, bring back some toilet paper. I have such a love of modern life. I was able to leave the Sears catalog years ago. Such is the life of a capitalist!
- Wish I had more regular active readers and friends on WP. But I think the Lord knows I have just about reached my capacity. I’m sorry to say, I now have to put some folks on inactive if they never let me know they are visiting by leaving a like or comment.
- I have NO active bloggers who do not delight me. And mostly I can keep up with you pretty well.
I want to pay tribute to wonderful people I have known, the wonderful country in which I live, the communities in which I have lived, the churches who have claimed me as their own, the God who sends shivers down my back when I really give him a portion of my time—well, maybe not shivers but tears flow easily in some of those most priceless times.
Sandra on DOES MONEY MAKE ONE ELITE… Nobbinmaug on DOES MONEY MAKE ONE ELITE… plaridel on DOES MONEY MAKE ONE ELITE… granonine on DOES MONEY MAKE ONE ELITE… neilmacdon on DOES MONEY MAKE ONE ELITE…
- Follow Sweet aroma on WordPress.com