1. Feasting on Ps. 32:1-2 “blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him” No, not against me because they were already counted against Jesus. Amazing. Can you imagine people who insist on carrying their own even when Jesus has already done it? Our transgressions forgiven; our sins covered! WOW! …
2. The Senate voted 51 to 40 on March 15 to confirm Congresswoman Deb Haaland to be Interior secretary, making her the first Native American to hold a Cabinet secretary post. I hope these “firsts” are also qualified.
3. I’m trying out the new way to post image on this block editor. I can size to 350 but it does not automatically change the second number like the old method did. And it leaves this huge image on image added. It does seem like it would be nice for use within he content. Can someone straighten me out? About this issue of course, Probably no one wants to take on straightening me out except in small hunks at a time!
4. I am so upset at how the devil (evil) steals the most precious symbols from Christianity. I’m disgusted with how the “rainbow” was stolen by homosexuals. To add fire to my ire, I saw some ad on one of the girls’ you tube that had rainbow colored paint to paint the tongue. Am I jumping to unwarranted conclusions?
5. Any politician who adds anything to a bill that includes funding other than what is stated to the public is no better than someone who loots during a disaster. Yes, I am talking about the “covid” stimulus bill for one. Covid bill with 9% for covid relief, 93% what? And how about this “infrastructure bill coming up? Since when has housing been “infrastructure”?
6. I watched the movie “Healing River” produced by our own blogging friend, Mitch Teemley. It was great. https://mitchteemley.com/2020/05/15/healing-river-is-here/
7. I’ve finally “mastered” publishing posts via “schedule” like some of you do. There I thought you all have been getting up by six in order to get your posts out on time. No more. I sleep right through to 8:30 then get up to see if Word Press keeps their promise.
8. I can’t hear my preacher when I am in the congregation. I love to listen from Face Book at home, but I love people also. And I am a church goer. So I have found a solution. I took my phone and earbuds to church. Before the preacher began I left the auditorium and went the Fellowship Hall and listened to him through Facebook. Smooth as a whistle. And our person who keeps “guard” on doors throughout the service was very helpful and encouraging to me. Where there’s a will there’s a way, they say. When I get it down pat, I might be able to do the same thing in the auditorium.
9. Do you remember that I promised myself new nails, a haircut, and teeth repair. I have now done them all. I’m happy with the way he “stable-ized” my lower biting teeth. Good job done.
10. My cardiologist told me to go on my way as I had been but to keep track of my blood pressure. I just now checked; it is 107/65. Can you beat that? Chatting with you is very relaxing to me. Last time I checked it was 121/67.
11. Can someone tell me a reason I should be thankful for the job President Biden is doing? I haven’t found one yet.
12. “I don’t like it but I’m mesmerized by it. I am referring to what I consider “art.” Sometimes I’m even repulsed by it. Whatever the emotion, art affects me in some way.” I make an exception, however, to that which disgusts me. That’s no more art than telling “jokes” that shock is humor; mostly they are an excuse for dirty talk about with body functions or sex. No humor.
13, Go back and read #6 again. Then go watch the movie. You’ll enjoy it, as well as benefit from it.