How about me starting a Tuesday Tidbits? I just seem to have more to say than I can say in my Baker’s Dozen—especially with inflation when I can’t give you thirteen. So here are my Tuesday Tidbits, most of which are taken from notes on my desk.
1. Someone famous enough to be an idiot said: “The girl who pours a cup of coffee at Starbucks, should own it.” That’s the reasoning behind the socialist movement in USA. I’m sure she has lots of brains, brawn, and finances invested in the company. (I am not defending Starbuck in any way. They are “anathema” to me.
2. Greetings to you, grAnnie Ro, you keep reading my stuff and I don’t know how to say thanks since you no longer are doing your blog. So I suppose you will see this. Hi, sweet follower and friend.
3. My grocery list for Walmart: calcium, biotin, soap, potting soil, prescription, land lotion. My food is coming from Aldi’s or someplace. I enjoy stopping for fruit, veggies, and meat at Braums.
4. Word list for me to use in my comments for your blogs. Influential, inspiring, ingenuous, insightful, clever, revealing, rousing, motivational, stimulating, significant, impressive, provoking. Note to me: don’t use sententious, emotive, fecund, impelling. They sound like I used a Thesaurus. However you may use any of these in your comments to me—please.
5. So Shines the Night an e-book by Tracy Higley. I enjoyed it enough to try another by that author. It wasn’t as good.
6. Luke 12:4-7 “I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after your body has been killed, has authority to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. 6 Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? I used this scripture when I wrote the Friday Fictioneers challenge: “Sparry’s Question”
7. Pennsylvania Democratic Senate has said their voting machines cannot be examined by a third party. Hummmm….
8. Roger asked me if I had seen a new filter for his water filter gadget. “No,” I claimed. He said it was round about so long, measuring 8 inches or so— “Oh, yes, I put it up with the snack crackers,” I admitted. Well the paper was so gold and glittery. Why wouldn’t I think snack crackers. Such joy for my son, that I take good care of his belongings. 😀
It is near nine pm on Tuesday but I am getting my desk cleaned up. If you don’t read until Wednesday, that’s okay. There will be nothing new on Wednesday. Please feel free to use the word “stunning” in your comments back to me.