I’m back! Have a donut! Some are about ten days old, but still palatable.
- I got great relief from a Physical Therapist who worked me over and dismissed me in less than a month from a pain for which I had gone to ER and three or four doctor. Finally one recommended Physical Therapy. Neither of them milked Medicare needlessly.
- Does your life seem like a frustrating puzzle? I saw a man putting a picture puzzle together at the Senior Center. It was all yellow—not shades of yellow; all yellow with a black spot about the size of a nickel. That would be a monotonous life! Makes some suffering even look good—of course, if the suffering is not too intense or too long. Our “Jesus” guide helps along those lines. That’s the joy in the monotony. Remember Job’s words: Well, I shut my mouth. I thought I had known you; now I know. That’s what God looks like when you exit the valley.
3. “Patio” evenings have been so nice. Not much bothered by mosquitoes. If I notice an itch, I hope it is from a mosquito. Why? Because I don’t want poison ivy or Shingles! Itch, itch. Sammy got a Shingles shot—$180 dollars. Two required, $360. I’m not going to get it. I’ll buy that stuff online “End The Suffering Of Shingles Within One Hour With Emuaid.” Does anyone know whether the One Hour gets rid of the shingles or does it kill you within one hour? Maybe I shouldn’t take the chance for 360 bucks.
4. Granddad’s Bible margin notes: Bed too short Isaiah 28:20 and filthy rags Isaiah 64:6, What is your bed? Where do you get your rest? In a bed that is too short? National defense, insurance policies, money, intelligence, family name, famous friends, your good works? You can’t depend on your own righteousness which is as filthy rags. The only way to be born of the spirit is to be born again! You’ll never have security in your own self-made bed.
5. Covid Alert: No one says listen to Dr. Fauchi anymore. They say talk to your doctor. She/he is Science! SCIENCE! Got it? That’s Biden’s ruse. Explains everything except what changes. I recognize changing science if it occurs over a space of decades or so, but changing several times a week! I don’t buy it!
6. Oh, yes. My doctor. The one who writes my prescription for 30 pills for Potassium and prescribes two per day for me. I’ve been asking repeatedly for her to okay refills for 90 days. Does she care that that sends me to Walmart Pharmacy every two weeks? Maybe she needs a math lesson….or does she expect my demise and not want insurance to be out all that money.
7. Want to see a girl with guts? Watch Carli Lloyd refuse to take a knee when her teammates did so to protest “racism” in America. If you want to protest racism in America, go protest in front of a Planned Parenthood facility in a predominately black neighborhood. Save some black lives. Remember they matter.
8. One of those aborted black babies might have been the one who could have found a cure for cancer. But who cares about cancer anymore since we have Covid? Perhaps someone in the CDC should check mortality rates.
9. I’ve joined the ranks of those who have mostly quit watching TV news for the news. For entertainment sometimes. I get my news from Epoch via e-mail.
10. I bought a hearing aid. Sure is a pain to put in my ears but greatly rewarded when I do so. Bought it at Sam’s Club. Very helpful and kind specialist.
11. I got great relief from a Physical Therapist who worked me over and dismissed me in less than a month from a pain for which I had gone to ER and three or four doctors Finally one recommended Physical Therapy. Neither of them milked Medicare needlessly.
12. I apologize for the irregular numbering and paragraphing. I can’t put a space between one and two. Why did the whole margin increase when I started number three? I tried writing it on Publisher page and copying over here. Same problems. Ugg.
13. Remember last time you only got eleven donuts because of inflation, but I back to 13 just in case you find some stale ones. Perhaps the shop was closed too long.