SHOP IS OPEN, COME ON IN. Mask or no mask fine with me, but choose an un-sugared donut if you plan to eat it here with a mask on. I am serving quite a mixture. Eat what you want and spit out the rest NO, NO, NO! I DIDN’T MEAN REAL SPIT. Just an expression. Seemed applicable. Sorry. Look what I’m serving.
1. WHY I DOUBT THAT WE had an honest election. FROM ARIZONA AUDIT. More than 23,000 mail-in ballots sent to invalid addresses were included in the vote, despite the fact that mail-in ballots are not supposed to be forwarded. This discrepancy alone exceeds the Biden margin of victory (less than 10,500) in the entire state. (I plagiarized this statement from somewhere; sorry I’ve forgotten to whom I owe credit.) Another reason I doubt, is that I do not believe more than half the country that —oh well, I’ll not go further.
2. “PLEASE DON’T JUDGE even when one has been caught in a sin. By the time it has turned to gossip ……they may have already asked Jesus to forgive them and they are no longer guilty. (Statement made to my sister’s SS class by a beloved teacher from times gone by.) I add, God might think you are lying. Those sins have all ready been cast away forever.
3. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP, mind your own business, and get to work. Have you ever heard those words? Or said them? School teachers have learned to refine them a bit – even I was not quite that blunt! If you have, take comfort in being Biblical! I Thes. 4:11 “make it your ambition to lead a quiet life. You should mind your own business and work with you hands just as we told you.”
4. THANKFUL: “Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.” Col. 2:6” BUT HEAVY IN HEART: “Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. (Col. 2:7)”
5. OH, MY, WHAT A LOVELY BUT SAD LOSS. My heart grieves for my sisterhood who paid for new, lush, and lovely botoxed lips just before the mask mandate.
6. OCTOBER 6TH AND I CAN’T find fall décor in the Dollar store or Dollar Tree. Don’t know about Walmart. I think Hobby Lobby has some. But I have a dollar tree budget. I have a feeling someone somewhere is messing with our economic system, supply, demand, transportation. WHATEVER! I still need Fall for October! (I hate the expression, “whatever.” But it is better than driving me to drink.) HORRIBLE THOUGHT. What will inflation do to my dollar tree budget?
7. DID I JUST MENTION INFLATION? Has anyone else noticed? We got a 1.3 percent Soc Sec raise in 2021. I think our President is going to give me more for 2022. He is in a giving mood.
8. HEADLINE TODAY. “Characterizing cancer as a “war” assumes it can be won. Is that too simple?” Birthday in Heaven today for my sister. She fought that war for fourteen years. Most of it was a life worth living. And we were glad. The last couple of years she lost a lot of battles. Then she left us. I’m just saying, I’m glad she fought. I do think cancer can be fought and sometimes won. Or it can be surrendered to and lost. My mother’s husband (after my daddy passed) endured the pain of cancer and death of his first wife, then he went through it again with my mom (second wife). He was diagnosed with cancer shortly after, he appeared to not want to fight anymore. He died within a few months.
9. GOD IS ALL MIGHTY. HE NEEDS NOTHING FOR HIMSELF but he needs us to run the earth. Just look over the job careers he used to build the tabernacle: Perfumer (maybe pharmacist, maker of incense), Embroiderer/Needleworker/Dyer/Spinner/Weaver, Engraver, Jeweler, Stonecutter, Tailor, Metalworker. And of course, he needs the jobs that keep the home fires burning.
10. COVID19? STILL SCARING the daylights out of many folks. I’m doing what I want to do mostly. At my age, that is not very hard. Someone said on blog that those of us who don’t get vaxed are fearful. What? I thought those who do get vaxed were fearful. A whole lot fearful of losing a job.
11. Do what you want with the vaccine, but don’t put my babies in masks. Science? Are you kidding. So we shut off their oxygen supply and clamp carbon dioxide in their face. I thought science has been telling us how bad carbon dioxide is. Wasn’t that what made John Kerry rich? Maybe keeping it in the childrens’ lungs will make less in the atmosphere. Perfect answer to global climate dangers.
12. I AM GOING TO SHORT YOU today with my baker’s dozen; just 12, I’m not giving 13. Again I will blame inflation and the fact that our political elite are not funny anymore. They only make sour dough.