1. I’m thinking about crackers and milk. I have some; I could get some. I’m gaining weight. I want some. Oops, did I drop some crumbs under your desk? Don’t step on the cheese.
2. News? What’s new about that? I saw that a teacher had been suspended for ten days for having “grabbed a student by the back of the neck.” Picture looks like she had her hand on his neck making him make eye contact with her. I remember a teacher friend who had a student charge her with choking him. Yes, she had put her hand under his chin to make him make eye contact with her. Evil teachers.
3. Quote from my sister, Karen. “As I was praying for my family I thought. “but God there’s so much going on right now it doesn’t seem right praying for personal things.” The Holy Spirit spoke to me. “While I am loving on my children, I am very mindful of my universe.”
4. Re-read the last line of #3. It needs a second thought.
5. Take a lesson from the Gingerbread Man’s Story. Remember he ran away from the Little Old Man, Old woman, etc. Asked a fox to let him ride on the fox’s back as they swam across the water. Fox asked him to come closer and closer so he could hear. Finally the gingerbread man was so close to the fox’s nose, the fox snapped him into his mouth and ate him all up. I feel like I am watching my country act very much like the gingerbread man, as we delightfully leave our security to “explore the vast” possibilities out there. Riding the fox’s back!
6. So Psaki is classifying certain things about Russia, Covid, etc as “disinformation.” And others are trying to explain how that is different from “misinformation.” Whatever happened to the well understood words—lies and deceit? Do Democrats disinform and Republicans misinform? Or do both do both. I don’t know. Ask the Justice Department. They still let the lying head honcho run the FBI. Do you suppose he is a Democrat?
7. Is honcho an acceptable word as I used it above.
8. The church is charged with setting mores. Much of cultures problems is caused by compromises made by Christian people, especially so for those who are intimidated into only preaching peace, prosperity, and love. God is also perfect in his justice.
9. The murdering husband who shot his wife and son (she was my cousin) has, after about four years, been tried and found guilty, imprisoned for life without parole, will sometime face “justice” from this very loving and compassionate God. The kind of God who will forgive him, if he sincerely seeks for forgiveness. Amazing.
10. I didn’t do much with politics this time. Since I don’t curse nor stomp on anyone when they are down, I didn’t have much to say.
11. Why is that number 1 below the picture at the top? I have no idea but I can’t get rid of it.
12. Now brush the cracker crumbs off your keyboard, and go rinse out your milk glass.