1. Lord, my Guide, You have given me light to live a long life to be in love with You. I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving leftover.
2. News clip “To all you hunter’s out there who kill animals for food. Shame on you. You ought to go to the grocery store where they make the meat and no animals are hurt.
3. Note in Grandad’s Bible: “Where is Ruben when there is work to be done?” Grandad would certainly be surprised this year if he could see how little Ruben has to work to get his government check.
4. I read that one can receive up to $45,000 per year if he knows just how to work his “victim-hood” just right.
5. I felt like I qualified for USA President yesterday. I left the center, got in my car, then said, “Now where am I?” I remembered in time to come home without a card to tell me. Actually I wasn’t lost, just re-configuring.
6. I went to my sister’s a few days ago. Got lost, couldn’t find the house I’ve been to a few dozen times, got lost in the middle and the end on the way back. Dear, dear, they just keep changing the roads!
We live in the same world, my dear friend!🧡
HERE as well. Even trees with signs about kangaroos and koalas seem to move every day. EVEN ROADS keep moving to different turnoffs. But, we thank our GOD for HIS Presence and in our lives, You inspire me to move onwards, climb the new health mountain and move ON. thank you. for your post. MOVING is the key.
That we will do until our final move to Glory.
thank you for your truthfulness Oneta that cracks me up and leaves me laughing out loud yes pondering the real truth behind the tongue and cheek humor!!!
I am almost ready to go back to see if the pike pass toll booth is really still there or if they have removed it in the last two months. 😀 I’m so glad you like my humor.
I can’t ever remember where I’m parked so I think it’s catching 🤣😂🥰
Yes, and how we try to look like all is well in our parking lot world. I seldom make more that six or seven turn-abouts before someone asks if they can help me. I humbly say yes. Then “what kind of car do you have?” VW. “A bug?” No, a sedan. “What color?” The title says “brown” but it looks gray to me. “What year?” 2004 “Eighteen years old?” No, eighty-seven. “I didn’t mean you, ma’am.”….. I protect my own private truth. I can’t recognize my car if it is not in my garage, and I’m looking eye to headlights at it. Some things I can’t tell my kids.
You’ve got me practically rolling on the floor— you need to write this as a post!!! 🤣😂
I know the routine about as well as Alec Baldwin knows how to give an impressive interview. Never did I ever, no never did I touch that trigger. That sounds like I think he is guilty. No never did I ever! I don’t know. At the moment I give him a lot of credence but not on the basis of his ability to cry tears. My judgement is based more on “innocent until proved guilty” like the Constitution calls for.
I’ve not been watching to much about all that— he should have stuck with a tragic accident then playing spin doctor with some foolishness over it was in my had but I didn’t pull the trigger 😑
What a fun post! The Bible teaches us love covers a multitude of sins. I think humor does the same thing! We have to laugh at ourselves. I’m glad I have an app on my phone that shows me where I parked my car. Someone needs to design an app for the President that will tell him where he is!
Then they would have to teach him to use it, so he could say “How can I use this to find where I am?” Wouldn’t work. A card is better. For me, I might have found the answer. Push the panic button and let the whole lot of people know where the idiot drives who owns the car is. 😀
You know the word does say “A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.” Oneta I love your sense of humor. Blessings and Peace!
We were made with a bit of the same cloth. 😀
Changing the roads in your community as well!? It must be that the Chinese bought the rights. 🤯
They bought up all the phone books and publishers years ago and started shrinking the print. Now they even shrink it on my computer. Soon we’ll all be saying, 聖誕節快樂 , instead of Merry Christmas. 😂
Do you remember the phrase from the 70’s “gag me with a spoon?” I had not thought of that for many years until reading your possible outcome to belonging to China.