1. How do you like that title? Nice ring to it, now lets see if I can make it worth reading.
2. I’m all out happy that the American Eagle is keeping her eggs and eaglets in the nest. It is sad to think such a mother would deliberately put an end to her children.
3. I’ve left the land of Therapy again. Back to my walking routine. At least if I can count two days of walking a routine! My goal is a mile a day four days a week. Or four hours a week if I have to cut some corners on some days.
4. I aghast that I can’t think of any putdowns for President Biden or V.P. Harris without feeling like I stepping on the weak.
5. We did primary voting here in Oklahoma today. I have my cheat sheet so I can remember for whom I voted. I’ll watch tonight to see if I have any winners. Lots of good men and women there. Hard to know who would be best. But if I won’t vote, I surely am in no place to criticize.
6. I am not one to think poorly of politicians. I think it is a noble calling. But, oh, so hard to work in a swamp without getting dirty.
7. But I am wide open to criticizing policies.
8. For one. Not using our own natural resources, but buying from those who do.
9. Question. When another country burns coal, does it do damage to the climate control like it does when the USA burns coal?
10. Another subject, another question. If states who have the least gun controls, have the least homicides, and the cities with the most gun controls, have the most homicides, why have more gun control. Maybe the people are different rather than the gun controls, or lack thereof.
11. If I don’t wrap this up and post, I will have to call it Wednes-day, News-day. That is like a creech on the chalkboard.
12. With that I say So Long.