1. Of course, I’M A CHRISTIAN. ANYTHING ELSE IS JUST TOO HARD TO BELIEVE!
2. Isaiah 28:20 bed to short. A person can hope that his security (his bed) is big enough to cover him and give him comfort but it will not. What is your bed? National defense, insurance policies, money, intelligence, family name, famous friends, your good works?
3. Biden’s one word to describe America. Asufutimaehaehfutbw. Give him credit for his patriotism; I also have trouble with describing America. She has been good to me!
4. Equity by President Biden brought us a Supreme Court Judge whose name we can’t remember, whose qualifications were hardly questioned, whose record indicated soft decisions relating to child abusers, she said it was because there is so much child porn available now. Say what? BUT we all know she is a black and she is a woman which were the President’s requirements. She is a little mixed up about the woman part however, she is not sure what a woman is—biologically.
5. Proverbs 17:25 A foolish son is a grief to his father, and bitterness to her that bare him. I’m not making excuses for “foolish” sons, but my heart goes out to young men of today. What a line to walk between being a gentleman and being sneered as a wimp or momma’s boy. Too many lack fathers suited to be followed!
6. There has been some discussion about the Covid vaccine not being a vaccine because it does not provide immunity to Covid. Well, duh. Bring out the science. Stop the insanity. And stop telling me to take the jab. I guess I had Covid; I’m not sure. I had a nose bleed. I suspect that the hospital got more money calling it Covid. Honestly, I did have a bit of a fever so maybe I had Covid.
7. I need some new glasses. They won’t improve my sight; but they might improve my image. I want color!
8. I was supposed to have had a bone density test Wednesday. I ran over my list to see my do’s and don’ts. I found that I should have left off my calcium intake Tuesday. OOPS, too late. I canceled and rescheduled for Friday. I’m remembering! No calcium today, Thursday.
9. I’ve noticed that when I go out, I find it easy to be nice. I’m always saying “thank you, I appreciate that.” On second thought maybe it is not me being nice. Maybe it is the guy/lady who helped me out. Reminds me of the moon bragging about how nicely it shines. You might have to think a bit about that.
10. New bloggers, please cut me some slack. Keep your blogs short and concise. Don’t say the same thing in three different ways unless you have planned to. Sometimes a writer wants to get an idea across. He says “such and such” but is apparently not sure the idea came across, so he says “such and such” again. Just delete before you say it again. I am not saying not to repeat if it adds to the desired effect. Just don’t ramble. I better take my own advice and shut up.
Your glasses look just fine on that lovely face that shows evidence of God’s grace. And don’t be too concerned about the “moons” around you; yes, they shine, but I suspect you are seeing their “moonglow.”
And I tend to agree with Biden when he says, “Asufutimaehaehfutbw.” Hopefully, he’ll stay there for another couple of years, when you consider the alternative… we may need to think about THAT for a minute.
When he picked his VIP, I said he was buying insurance. Too true!
I especially like point nine. When you are nice and the other person is nice, the niceness just kind of grows and spreads. It helps when the two of you don’t keep score of who is nicer or who was nice first; you just keep the niceness flowing. J.
J, I’m guessing you got my point there. Thanks. It is not to my credit that I am nice if someone else is nice. Like the moon should not brag; it only reflects something much “nicer.” I like how you point out “niceness” flows.