1. Mom, siblings, and parents were sitting for a family picture. Mom was about forty; she hated having her picture taken. The photographer was trying tricks of the trade to make everyone laugh or at least smile. Mother’s look betrayed her real feelings. He is stupid. Does he really believe I am going to laugh at a teddy bear on his neck? Pulling card tricks wasn’t going to work either. Well, he had a master plan! He tried it. It didn’t work either.
2. The news media are pulling out the master plan. If they can just get a majority of citizens to watch the shiny object, they are sure they can get the Democrats in again. People like my mother are not amused! I know: I’m like she was. They are stupid! But they are successful more often than not because those with a “progressive” goal, stick together.
3. Do I believe there is a conspiracy going on? Sure do. Media, Democratic party, FBI big shots, the puppeteers, nations that have, use and sell their oil surplus – and let’s not forget big tech and social media. Why do I include FBI? Because I remember Comey smirking about how they sprung the trap for the “newbies” in the WH. Also, I see no other reason to ignore Hunter’s laptop Ashley’s diary, and Joe’s threats.
4. In June everything with Trump’s papers are fine, but he needs to install another lock to keep them secure. In August, the FBI raids the place. The end of August almost guarantees no legal rulings can be made before midterm elections. Then we are presented with undeniable proof! A photograph of “secret” papers placed nicely for a photo shoot!
5. Illegals pouring in. Or, more lovingly called “Undocumented workers.” They can take the jobs for which American workers are laid off because they won’t take the Covid shots!
6. Crime on the rise. Deliberate, intentional, vicious, but why should the cops arrest the criminals? Soros-bought DA’s turn them lose.
7. High paying jobs, vital to the American way of life, being assigned to individuals, not because of their ability to do the job, but because of diversity.
8. We push the electric car market, before there is sufficient electricity to charge the batteries.
9. And we Christians say, “God has it in control.” Remember He will control according to the will of the people. If we don’t want Him, He will not hang around to catch us in little parachutes, while we run off the cliff stupid as the lemmings.
10. Don’t bother giving me a science lesson about lemmings. I’ll just admit they get a raw deal if I mention them in the same paragraph as people. 😀
I always enjoy your thoughts – probably because mine are so much like yours. I don’t understad how the American public can continue to be hoodwinked by the dems. They push bills through with additions that have nothing to do with the bill, but everything to do with their agenda. Have we become a nation of sheep, being fed whatever they promise to give us with our own money? I try not to rant anymore. It makes me physically ill.
I’m glad to be your sister. I look to you for support. Tell me when I go too far. Just whisper, “Maybe you should be a little more cautious.” 😀
Someone has to be the voice of reason and I believe the wisdom of old age is missing from the formula these days.
Item 10 made me realize I had no idea what “lemmings” were so looked them up to give myself a science lesson.
A science lesson is good. 😀
😂😂 So glad you included point 10, because as I read point 9, I was definitely going to inform you about lemmings!
But actually, as our lives are hidden in Christ Jesus, we can rest assured HE really DOES have it all under control; just not controlling it the way we would like all the time.
A 17 year-old boy once emailed me: “Nothing happens TO a Christ-follower. Filtered by His love, it only happens FOR us.” (Lane Martin)
❤️& 🙏, c.a.
Oh, I like what the boy said! We know our “end” will be good. Some get crucified on the way, however. It is hard to see that as good for us; thus, faith is demanded. Thanks for the comment. Hold me to account if I go astray.
I agree with all you said, but I wish jobs were all the illegals were doing and taking. I live 13 miles outside of San Antonio Texas which is about 3 hours from the Mexico border. They cause so many deaths, especially of young people with the drugs they are bringing across our border, they are causing death through violence with guns, they destroy the property of homeowners, and ranchers and some of them leave illegals to die in the back of a semi in the boiling Texas sun. Then there are the horrific things that happen to children before they ever reach the border and some even after they cross the border. Many of the children brought here do not even belong to the people that brought them here. Yes, Texas is a very big state, but it is mostly desert and pretty much not livable and we are not obligated to take care of them.
You experience what I only read about. I so admire the move of sending a lot of these people to the various sanctuary cities. Some gall they have to complain about a few hundred or a couple thousand sent to them when they rail about hard-hearted Texans. I’m with you all the way.
Thank you Oneta I tend to go on rants when it comes to this because most people do not realize how bad it has gotten because thousands walk across our borders every single day. I am so happy Governor Abbott is sending some of them to sanctuary cities because if they want them here then they can have them.
Who I feel bad for are the little ones because children are children no matter where they are from. In my opinion if DNA tests determine these little ones are not related to those that brought them over the border then they should have their names changed and adopted out. There are Spanish speaking families here that would take at least the little ones.
Of course these people complain they want us to keep them all here in Texas so it will destroy us from the inside out. What they did not anticipate was many Hispanics and Latinos are starting to see them for what they are. Like those that worked hard to come here legally and have worked hard to build good lives here, people in the border towns that are sick of the drugs and other violent crimes, the ranchers whose property is being torn up and them being threatened by illegal. Twice this past week they intercepted two shipments of fentanyl and cocaine coming across the border, but for every one caught several more gets through. Sorry for another rant.