1. Mom, siblings, and parents were sitting for a family picture. Mom was about forty; she hated having her picture taken. The photographer was trying tricks of the trade to make everyone laugh or at least smile. Mother’s look betrayed her real feelings. He is stupid. Does he really believe I am going to laugh at a teddy bear on his neck? Pulling card tricks wasn’t going to work either. Well, he had a master plan! He tried it. It didn’t work either.
2. The news media are pulling out the master plan. If they can just get a majority of citizens to watch the shiny object, they are sure they can get the Democrats in again. People like my mother are not amused! I know: I’m like she was. They are stupid! But they are successful more often than not because those with a “progressive” goal, stick together.
3. Do I believe there is a conspiracy going on? Sure do. Media, Democratic party, FBI big shots, the puppeteers, nations that have, use and sell their oil surplus – and let’s not forget big tech and social media. Why do I include FBI? Because I remember Comey smirking about how they sprung the trap for the “newbies” in the WH. Also, I see no other reason to ignore Hunter’s laptop Ashley’s diary, and Joe’s threats.
4. In June everything with Trump’s papers are fine, but he needs to install another lock to keep them secure. In August, the FBI raids the place. The end of August almost guarantees no legal rulings can be made before midterm elections. Then we are presented with undeniable proof! A photograph of “secret” papers placed nicely for a photo shoot!
5. Illegals pouring in. Or, more lovingly called “Undocumented workers.” They can take the jobs for which American workers are laid off because they won’t take the Covid shots!
6. Crime on the rise. Deliberate, intentional, vicious, but why should the cops arrest the criminals? Soros-bought DA’s turn them lose.
7. High paying jobs, vital to the American way of life, being assigned to individuals, not because of their ability to do the job, but because of diversity.
8. We push the electric car market, before there is sufficient electricity to charge the batteries.
9. And we Christians say, “God has it in control.” Remember He will control according to the will of the people. If we don’t want Him, He will not hang around to catch us in little parachutes, while we run off the cliff stupid as the lemmings.
10. Don’t bother giving me a science lesson about lemmings. I’ll just admit they get a raw deal if I mention them in the same paragraph as people. 😀