1. BLURB, BLURB, I’m just now arising from the WAVE, which unfortunately was not a red wave.
2. I am woman! I have all the biological make-up to be woman. But I don’t understand women. Many of them frustrate me out of my gourd. I can’t understand a mother who will send her child to a public school for lessons in how to have sex, how to determine ones’ gender, why the child is a “supreme” or a “victim,” to sing songs about Obama, how to hate Trump. Then she confirms all of that garbage by voting for the people who causes it, just because they will let her kill it if she wants to. Oh, but she must kill it before it can cry out for help.
3. I’m bummed at the Senate Minority Leader saying that Republicans should select candidates of “better” quality. Do Democrats care? Of course not. The race between Fetterman and Oz proved that. They want someone who will follow the party, check the boxes being shown to him by a “secretary” for six years. What more does one need! Just give them fifty like him plus the VP. Just makes it easier for the puppeteers to keep hold of the show.
4. Fracking—of course I… fracking? … I believe in fracking.
5. Do you expect to see Beto and Abrams in ‘24? Maybe? The Mayor of Chicago could mentor them. She believes dancing will appeal to her constituents, doesn’t she?
6. Don’t I believe God is in control? He is in control even when he says, “I wash my hands of you. You are under the control of a reprobate mind.” (Romans 1)
7. God was in control when he caused Nebuchanezzer to eat grass like an ox. How humiliating to those citizens. I am understanding their plight.
8. Now follow me if you can. Gas prices zoomed bringing inflation on everything. Biden caused gas prices to come down (to only twice what it was under Trump—no, he didn’t say that part.) Anyway it slowed inflation slightly from 9% to 8%, something like that. Biden took credit. Now the election is over. What say you? Will the gas prices go back up as far and beyond what they were? If they don’t you can come hang me with a goose neck.
9. I’m ready for Heaven if I die, Jesus Christ paid for my ticket. Great deal, but you have to have a reservation made out in His name. Don’t fiddle-faddle. You might be the last to get your reservation. Wheeeee! That is better than a l.6 billion lottery! Imagine standing with the winning ticket in your hand and dropping dead from shock! As I said, “Don’t fiddle-faddle.” See that hand holding the ticket for you? Take it.