I haven’t been out and about Word Press and Blogger land very much regularly. Being stressed with some health issues. Nothing all that different from where I was ten years ago.
- Have to clear my head and rejoice that I am living, not dead.
- Often when I clear my head, it really clears out. Nothing to blog about from a cleared empty head.
- Had a great outing to the far side of my yard yesterday. Surprising how wonderful spring is. Didn’t seem to matter that I was stressed. Those Blue Jays and Cardinals just kept doing their thing. So relaxing. I un-stressed.
- I sat out nearby where Roger was working on a car. It’s still on the jack, but the situation is not dire. Don’t need the car right now anyway. I have another one.
- My ‘nother one is working fine.
- I was reminded that it will be ten years the end of June when I had the “near-death” experience. At that time I claimed “Hezekiah’s” gift of fifteen years. That I am trusting God for.
- Roger says that is longer than it will be before Jesus returns for us. I’d be right happy to go with him along with all my friends who are trusting in Jesus for their salvation.
- He said, “I go to prepare a place for you and if I go, I will come again to receive you unto myself that where I am, there you may be also. In my Father’s house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you….
- I love that “I would have told you…” He tells us what we need to know, no lie! He does not deal in disinformation or misinformation.
- Indeed our country is awash with troublesome times, but experience has shown me, and my theology backs me up, that there are more people brought to Jesus through needy times than through wealthy times.
- I guess Biden and his helpers have contributed their part for that need.
- There’s my Thursday Thoughts, some therious, some not so therious. 😀
Lots of smiles as I read through this one.
Your saying that makes me happy.
I theriously love knowing you, Oneta. 🙂
Your thoughts are thumthing to think about ❤️
Th’miling at you. 🙂