OH, THAT’S “PURTY” BAD! :D

sad face

There was an old lady from Oklahoma

Who feels like she’s been in a coma;

With strain on her eyes,

She just sits and cries

And pines for her  “sweet aroma.”

****************

Aww, for those good old blogging days again.

So many ideas, I didn’t know where to begin.

Now so worried that I will lose my last friend

If I don’t get to reading again!

****************

Ah, Friends, it’s getting bad

And I am really feeling sad

That all my fun has been had

Wonder if I’ll ever again be glad!

*****************

HI, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!  I’m really doing quite well.  I began seeing pretty well yesterday.  Of course my prescription has to be changed and I can’t do that until after the other eye is worked on so I anticipate a slow down on reading for another month.  I don’t need to read much to write, so maybe I’ll get back to some posting soon.

You all be blessed with much sweet aroma today.  The Bible says to taste and see that he is good.  Don’t you just smell that sweet food bidding you come and eat.

This entry was posted in me, Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to OH, THAT’S “PURTY” BAD! :D

Patience, patience! You’re not going to lose any friends, despite this enforced “vacation.” What’s important is that you leave us a note now and then – you know, sort of a wave to let us know you’re still there!

2. Hang in there Oneta—I’ll still be here…God willing and the creek don’t rise!!!
    And just know prayers are being said for ease of discomfort and just a peace filled transition to sight!

At least my computer is behaving better. I found out that my “Office” programs had expired. I didn’t even know they had an expiration date. My son had bought the license. I backed up much of my important stuff last summer. I won’t hurt too badly. I hope some way to be able to recover the files when we get a new license. He administers this from his place of business so I’m sure he will be doing what he can to right the situation. My scroll does not work if I enlarge the print so that is what makes reading difficult. If I enlarge the print by touch, I have to return it to the original size to get the scroll to work. At this point I will try to handle one issue at a time. Thanks for the lifeline you will toss me if I drop into that rising creek! 😀

3. pranabaxom says:

Get well soon and regale us with your entertaining posts.

4. We’re all here and will be when your back!! Just take good care of you! ❤️

5. judyjourneys says:

Oneta, you always handle life’s ebbs and flows so well. As the old saying goes, “I don’t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.”

That is comforting, isn’t it? Without Him, I couldn’t control anything, except maybe myself, anyway. I’m sure glad it is in the hands of a loving God. My doctor told me again yesterday that I was lucky to be alive. She is happy with my condition – but she continues to tell me to exercise, and to make a living will. Oh, well, doctors – you know they keep caring! 😀

6. SarahC says:

Hang in there! Lots of our ole blogger buddies seem to be off somewhere else, perhaps they are hibernating lol 🙂

7. Olga says:

Blessings for your recovery, Oneta. One day at a time. Hope everything works out for you. ❤

Thank you for post. You will not lose the blogging friends that follow you because they like your blog. Just like me. I blog, because in my heart I have much to share in the area of my own passion. Hope you heal well and quickly. Love F.