MY WEEK IN A NUTSHELL

nutshell

One tooth extraction.

Two trips to the Emergency Room.

Three trips to oral surgeon.

Sixteen home injections.

Unknown calls to Co-ag Clinic.

Beautiful blend of purple/black/blue        belly.

This – the eighth day – I’m okay.

***********

Image:  Pixabay

This entry was posted in aging, me, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to MY WEEK IN A NUTSHELL

if this is truth and not a fiction entry in a competition I can comment and will truthfully say IT sounds like it HAS BEEN A REALLY LIVED WEEK. I do hope on day 8 you find yourself feeling again whole in body mind and spirit. Blessings! Peace! Love! F.

2. Bless your resilience

3. atimetoshare.me says:

Praise God for the eighth day. Sounds like an awful week. May the next one be much better❤️

4. Alexis Rose says:

Ohhh, I hope you begin to feel better. 🙏🏼❤️

5. Oh my goodness! I hope you are doing better! Injections of Lovenox?

Yes, it was Lovenox plus warfarin. Over done for sure. I followed the orders as they said. I was off a sufficient amount of time (INR 1.3) but something happened in the surgery. I started bleeding profusely – eleven hours before it stopped in the ER…. A lot of stuff overdone. Well, it is a good morning. Woke to a bloody mouth but there is no blood now. Thanks.

6. pamkirst2014 says:

I hate to ‘like’ a post filled with troubles, but wanted you to know I’m thinking of you and hope this week is MUCH better!!!

7. Salvageable says:

Not fun. God bless you with healing, and with patience for the healing process. J.

8. ghostmmnc says:

Oh my word, Oneta! Sounds pretty awful and scary. Hope all is under control for you now. Prayers for speedy recovery.

9. mitchteemley says:

Oy! I just came back from the dentist (repair of a cracked tooth), but your experience sounds far worse than mine!

10. JOY journal says:

Praying for a much better week for you this week. 🙂